Reviews for Where the lost ones go
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Please finish this fanfiction ,i beg of you. It was beautiful. Somethings i didnot like though for exampel Dan ... hate this caractor with an undieing passion . Not enough Nate and Serena and no chuck. I get it though, i liked your story but FINISH IT.
danthorpe04 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Started slow but I really like this story, would like to se le more
KeSuQueen chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
What a beautifully written story this is. I love Dair and I LOVE Serenate so this story is made for me to read. Please update soon.
KeSuQueen chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Wow this is so well-written.
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
What a beautiful start. Loving this so far.
bluepenguin218 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Really cool
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
This is sooo good! Please finish it!
tukct81 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
I'm glad you returned to the greatest love story of the friendship between these girls. I hope they can fix their relationship. I adore these types of frenemies. I also loved the Serenate.

Favorite Part:

Every morning, for as long as she can remember, has been lacking something.

She has woken up with an aching in her whole body.

Sometimes she's been all alone. Sometimes she's seen her latest mistake sleeping next to her.

Every time she's wanted to just throw her head back on the pillow and sleep until the ache is gone. Until the numbing feeling disappear. But that would never happen. That would take forever she thought.

But now, now it's gone.

Because waking up in Nate's arms was all she ever needed.

Beautiful.
tukct81 chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
So this is so much later than is excusable. I have no excuse, but I'm glad I finally got to it. I forgot how much I missed it. The perfection of Dair happiness and Serenate angst.

Favorite Part:

"I was at the airport, ready to leave this all behind. Leave you. And then I couldn't do it. Because I realized that I'm not you, I don't run. I shouldn't run, because it won't change anything. It won't make things better or give me what I want. And maybe..."

He stops, swallows.

"Maybe I'm too in love with you to ever let you go."

Too perfect for words.
lulu chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Great Chapter :)
guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Oh wow, please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
I'm seriously dying to see what happens next
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Oh! An update and a cliffhanger! I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next
dairxoxo chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
I'm so happy for the update, Can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
great chapter! excited for what happens next!