Reviews for Ultimate Teen Titans: Every New Day
Spider-Mane15 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I loved all those parts of the movie did you see the after scenes.
Spider-Mane chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I've also seen that movie and I've watched Supernatural sinse it first aired.
DarkDiDlly chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Stories always have more volume when they have a 'normal' day.
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I liked the quiet moments between Peter and Raven. The banter between them and the specter of something deeper between them, if only they'd let it happen. And Slade plotting in the background to make it all complete of course. Wonder what he's planning this time and what Red Hood has to do with it. Guessing he's Slade's new apprentice.
Rider Paladin chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I would e-mail it to you, but I don't own it and can't recall the whole thing offhand. All the same, this was a pretty good insight into Nightwing's state of mind after everything that's happened, and he is still a hero through and through, just like Bruce taught him.
Rider Paladin chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Well, damn, Cyborg's first adventure with the Justice League wasn't half-bad. Glad to see that he's working on improving himself, and how did that impostor Batman get in with the Justice League without raising their suspicions? You'd think Superman with his excellent hearing and vision would notice that this Batman moves and speaks somewhat differently from the real Batman . . .
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Poor Beast Boy. I think a lot of people tend to forget, because of his more childish and carefree outer demeanor, that he has a lot of issues and grief in his life, and he turns to playing the team clown as a means of hiding that from everyone else. After all, they're already busy with their own angst, so why add to it with his own issues, right? All the same, it was a sweet moment between him and Tara, and I wonder if this is going to have any impact on your future stories.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I've also seen Supernatural, watched it faithfully for the last seven years and am looking forward to the eighth season premiering next month, and yes, Jensen Ackles could nail the s*** out of Jason Todd both in voice and in live action. After all, both Dean Winchester and Jason Todd scream of self-destructive validation issues, particularly related to their fathers (or father figure, in Jason's case), and have an outwardly jovial and sarcastic nature that doesn't quite take away from their more brutal actions and attitudes when fighting. It works, it really freaking works. I just wonder what Jason's going to bring to the table here.
A.W.Bush chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Why am I the only one that consistently reviews Whentoodas stories!? C'mon you guys he deserves better than this!
A.W.Bush chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
An Avengers movie in the DC universe!? I'd like to see how Spider-man reacts to that :)