Reviews for Experiment
WolfDaughter chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Good question, Diego. Especially since hospitals are required by law to report gun shot wounds to the police and the fabricated on the spot story will NOT hold up to police investigation. This will be interesting...
DietMJ chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Can't blame Diego from being scared. Being in a germ-y hospital and everything. And how IS he going to get back home? Can't wait for the next chapters!
miXiZ chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Goodie, 2 new chapters :)

I think Diego has a point there with his last question. I imagine they will try it some way it worked before but it might not be so wasy that time. At any rate, I'm waiting here right at the edge of my seat for more updates :)
katie1999 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
I really like you r story and thank you for updating so quickly. Can't wait for more. I like the sentence with the wrong eyes. :)
Gregg'sGirl chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I'm absolutely enthralled by this story! Can't wait to see Diego's reaction to waking up in the 21st-century.
KG5133 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
LOVING IT more more more por favor!
DietMJ chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
So glad you're back to the story and posted the update. I wondered what was going on with them. I really like the idea of knowing the family's current history and their interconections through the "mask."
miXiZ chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Yay, you're continuing! Oh so we see what happened back in the day and now James is messing with history. I can't wait go find out what effect that is going to have on everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Absolutely love the story! Please post a new chapter soon, kinda chewing my nails here
mjesd2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I love the premise for this story, and am really enjoying this journey. Looking forward to where you will take us next!
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
I love that you reference Diego as "an early variation of Batman" in this fic, as Zorro actually *was* the inspiration for said hero. Can't wait to read more and see what happens next!
DietMJ chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
It's a shame how real life has to intrude on what we really want to do! I'll look forward to your chapters when you can post them. So Debbie plans to see Diego again, hummmmm!
jkl88 chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Nice to see another chapter. Really enjoed it and hope for more when you have enough spare time.
mararu chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
I still like it. You get me going as I want to know what happened because when Debbie and James met Diego he wasn't obviously married to Victoria yet.

Also, will they change the cause of history? Will they find out how he died and tell him?
Lady of Imladris chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Normally I find fics like this (about OCs timetraveling or the descendants of characters from the story) boring at best and outright bad at worst, but seven chapters in and you're still holding my interest. I am interested to see what happens.