Reviews for Seems So Right, Feels So Wrong
gwuncan215 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Continue !
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Oh come on please dont tell me that you abandoned this story! The plot is...brilliant! Amazing. Awsome. Great. The characters are perfectly in-character. The story is very interesting and i'd like to see it's end. I'm looking forward to the next ch. If you decide to continue the story. I hope you will.
Update soon. Please.
MyFantasiWorld chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I am loving the tension here! Keep going, I would love to see what happens!
anyone but guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
That story is awsome...UPDATE!
revolverocelot1996 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Reading Courtney's dialogue here just made me hate her even more. Please update ASAP.
revolverocelot1996 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hope you live up to that promise.
Sinematic chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
This is so good! It's brilliantly written and it has such a crazy story line I really wanna know what happens next! It seems like Courtney is about to blackmail rape Duncan, in which case I'm pretty sure she's disturbed and Duncan needs to call like Bridgette or Dawn to therapise Courtney back to sanity! By the way, Dawn totally ends up with Scott;) But please update soon awesome job :D
Ilovedreaming chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Goshness Courtney ;( update soon
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Of course the media would be all over Duncan's trial... People pay more attention to the lives of celebrities than anything else! I loved his take on the TDROTI cast, especially Cameron and the B/Dawn/Scott speculated triangle! Gwen was very honest to the press and she may drift away soon enough... Courtney sure doesn't mix words LOL. Although she has a point with the betrayal, this method is just too much! Her next step to her plan is really putting the nail in the coffin of DunGwen but we'll see how it turns out!
thegothchick67 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
woah, that's horrible! but isnt that... abuse or some other form or illegality that I cannot remember the name of right now
xandra19 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Ooooohhh... Courtney, you are evil, and you're crazy. :P
Continue and update soon please.
jster1983 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I am sorry but as much as I hate Courtney I hate Duncan even more. He's always just doing stuff to avoid going to jail but if he really loves Gwen he should be willing to go to prison for her and serve his time.
DragonFirePrincess7 chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I love this story so far, I sure hope Duncan can get back to Gwen. I don't think Courtney is ever going to get it that Duncan doesn't like her any more and that he is with Gwen now.

But enough of me ranting awesome story can't wait for the next chapter

Keep up the awesome work

.x
play for keeps chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Hey, sorry I didn't get to review your other chapter. I read it and got side tracked from reviewing. Man Courtney is just as manipulative and butt hurt as ever! I also liked how you described the new cast, and it was funny b/c I know you hate Dott and love Bawn, as do I haha. And are they really gonna have sex?! What the hell is Courtney thinking?! I just hope she says he has to TELL the world he did it and not actually have to. Great chapter :)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
The only legal knowledge I have is from watching Law & Order so it seems legit (plus Duncan wouldn't pay enough attention anyway). Courtney's a shrewd lawyer and I'm sure Gwen would feel pretty threatened or left out if she saw the trial on television.

I do wonder if the obligated relatiinship will brcome very public and physical. Courtney's a vengeful manipulator after all...