Reviews for Seems So Right, Feels So Wrong
themelony chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Great story. Hoping for more Gwuncan :) But I really love the storyline & you capture them so well.
iPsychic chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Fantastic chapter! Sure Courtney basically helped him win in court, but I feel terribly sorry for Duncan that he can't even see Gwen at all thanks to Courtney. I hope he'll be able to soon! Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for more :)
xandra19 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Poor Duncan. He won the trial, but maybe he'll lose Gwen.
Continue and update soon please.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I just wanna know what Gwen is thinking by now.
Paloma B chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
AWESOME, keep writing, and update soon ! It does seem like a lot of the fanfics I've read ressemble this, so try to add an orginal thing to it
thegothchick67 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
I dont understand why Courtney would do that to Duncan again, that poor dude
tdifreak55 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Very origional idea...me Likey! Oh Courtney...why oh why with another relationship contract -_-
Ilovedreaming chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Update soon
Ilovedreaming chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Grr Courtney makes me angry
LittleMissAbnormal chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
omg i love it how the story goes to dxg to dxc hope you make more soon :)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I almost forgot about that crazy relationship contract from TDA (a big reason why DuncNey is really hard to swallow sometimes). She's not making this an easy time for him. I have a feeling that she has some rule about not communicating with Gwen too so he won't explain to her what's going on. It would be like her to pull that kind of stunt. I don't mind the legal jargon since I'm a huge fan of the Law & Order franchise. The first trial should be a blast LOL.
iPsychic chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Yes! Your Gwuncan story has been uploaded, even if there seems to be CourtneyxDuncan at the start, but I'm still enjoying it. You do awesome at being Duncan in first person, you nailed him really well! Duncan seems to have quite a few troubles and I'm looking forward to the further chapters, can't wait ;)
play for keeps chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wow, Courtney's completely psycho in giving Duncan a NEW contract! Since you said this will be mostly D/C, I'm really curious how their relationship is gonna go. And since he agreed, how is Gwen gonna react? Is she gonna find out? Will Duncan lie to her? Will Duncan start liking Courtney again through this? Haha I know I have so many questions, but it's really making me think.

I also wanna know what false blood fiasco he did with the kindergartners? That gave them SEIZURES?! On a random note, I did like that Courtney called Duncan "Dunkie" haha and he called her "Princess." Very sarcastic.

I hate to say it, but I want Duncan with Gwen in this story. You already said it's gonna end D/G but I'm not supporting D/C in this. How Courtney is now is getting on my nerves haha. If she keeps bogging him down with the relationship contract bull then I'm just waiting till he gets with Gwen, cuz it's annoying. I mean of course naturally in that situation anyone would get annoyed to be told what to do in a relationship, so I am empathizing with Duncan on that. I'm not really sure if that's all you're gonna focus on with her, but I'd like to see how else she acts with Duncan besides the contract. But it IS in Duncan's POV and that's how he sees her, and that's really how I'm seeing her in this story too (and I guess how most people saw her from TDA/TDWT) and she's just plain annoying.

I have basic background knowledge of how cases/legal practices work from a law class I took but it's not that good, so whatever you write, im gonna take your word of it! Even if something's wrong, I probably wouldn't notice b/c I really don't know much.
xandra19 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I think the same, Duncan. :/
Continue and update soon please.
xGoldenSpiritx chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Getting somewhere. I'm glad that you updated this chapter really fast. :) Eh, I'm not a big fan of D/C so I'm bearing with you. :) Update please.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »