Reviews for Mobius: Twenty Years Later (My Style)
Johndoe12 chapter 20 . 8/4/2002
_ Finally, a Mobius without a fairy tale ending following Robotnik's death. I always wondered what in the hell would actually happen after they won, and now I've found a possible answer in this fic. Great stuff, keep it up!
Cherry chapter 20 . 7/26/2002
I like it. No. I don't. I love it! Especially the ending. "To think a few decades ago..." That's classic! I definetly liked this story!
Lein chapter 20 . 7/23/2002
"At the hight of the Cold War,

When we thought we were better of dead than Red,

When massive destruction seemed imitate,

We put all our faith, in the power of the bomb!"

- "Dr. Strangelove"

A great conclusion to a great story. Personally, I would never have thought communism would've worked its way into ANY sonic story, but still, it worked, and 'bravo' for the effort!

Yeah, that last comment you made about your decisions, made a heap of sense, after all, Robotnik spread across the entire glob, destroying all forms of existing governments, and people needed hope to stay alive. With all communications, and transport systems down, I'm not at all surprised something like your scenario happened.

After all, "Power corrupts, absolute."

Or my personal favourite... "Civilizations that warm themselves around the fires of hate, end up in ashes."
Cherry chapter 15 . 7/19/2002
They should have listened to Chris. They also should have listened to the entire conversation.

Nebula, more! MORE! MOOOOORRRREEEE! I WANT MORE OF THIS STORY!
Cherry chapter 14 . 7/18/2002
All of that planning...

Naomi and Nick are truely their parents' children. Chris is pretty cool too, but come on. What they just did was kinda dumb of them.

Nonetheless, I loved the new chapters and I await more.

*side note* How're you uploading so many chapters at once? Is the entire story written?
cherry chapter 11 . 7/17/2002
Way to stand up to those b*****ds Aeryn! She'd better watch out though! If Gala-Na is involved, then she's gonna mean business! Coolness!
Cherry chapter 10 . 7/16/2002
Go Nebula! I LOVE IT! MORE! MORE!
Lein chapter 10 . 7/16/2002
Great story! Very in depth and I like your through at the former Soviet Union. Keep writing, i can tell this is going to be a great story.
Cherry Romancer chapter 6 . 7/15/2002
Nebula, this chapter was worth the long wait. I love this story so far! What's going to happen to the girls?