Reviews for Caterpillars
Rosylicious78 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
PLEASE continue this! I love how straight forward Ib is :3 I'd also like to see what happens next xD
Nero The Insane chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I love this story! Ib is gown up into a little devil herself...i like
A Point chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Alright, just gotta say/write this. Ib's reason that it's partially Garry's fault is immature and stupid itself. I expected a bit more fron Ib in that she's much more mature than her age and she had years to think about this. Just gotta say.
SebbyXCiel4eternity chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY! I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT KNOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Anime-addict-no-1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I love Ib's friends. They remind me of my friends. XD
Anime-addict-no-1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
AWWWWWWW THAT"S CUTE
Anime-addict-no-1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
First off, IT WAS A 9 YEAR DIFFERENCE. When Ib was 9, Garry was 18, not 22. Second, I like this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Please Please Please Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hurry! Its been forever, Im dying to read!
DeluxeMagnum69 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Well... the longest time I haven't updated was a whole MONTH. Now that's a record! :D But some people beat me by a few years... ;_;
So, Caterpillars... Interesting indeed. It's amazing how when Ib is a teen, Garry becomes an adult. And adult adult. Getting my drift? :D With her immature thinking friends by her side... It'll be good.
BrandFlakez chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awesome! Please keep writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Awesome! Wish Garry was younger, but your story is perfect the way it is. Heart warming and exciting, I wish I didn't have to secretly love these fanfics, but that's how it is :/
I love reading your stories, please continue!
TobiBear chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Please continue :D thats the stuff good stories are made of
Illead chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
"Dirty things?" Very clever and slightly cliff-hangerish. I shall patiently wait for the next chapter.

As usual (all my love),
Illead
tineri talentati chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
.god that ending. i can't stop lauhging!