Reviews for Dear Sparky 2
Or-lan-do626 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
sweet story i want to know one thing when does thing get ugly as only chuck's life can
Someone familiar chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Yeah. All I can say is, keep working on yer storywriting skills.
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
By the way, about that last review, forget I said prequel, I know it's a sequel, I don't know why I wrote that. Sorry about that.
King of Nobodies chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I love this story, you have a great style of writing. And don't listen to that guest, if you write more stories for Peanuts they should be about Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty, or some of the other characters, we don't need any more stories about Lucy and Schroeder.
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Such a cute little two-shot. I read your last dear sparky story, and this is a good prequel of sorts. As a fan of this pairing I must say I'm glad SOMEBODY finally wrote another story about it, lately the magority of stories we've been getting are Lucy/Schroeder fics, and that annoys me because there are so many great characters in peanuts I want to see people write about but they don't, and rarely in recent times have people wrote a romance story where Charlie Brown is part of the main pairing, even though he's the main character of Peanuts. Sorry I'm rambling, but I just like to bring that up. I like the way you write these stories as actual letters, it's a lot diffirent to what I'm used to reading so it makes a pleasant change of pace, I think you really captured Charlie Brown's character here while also updating him a little, since he's older and has realised his own feelings for Peppermint Patty. It's a cute story, I wouldn't mind reading another Dear Sparky fic in the future, or any Peanuts stories from you for that matter. Thanks for writing this, I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
awwwwwwwww can u write a lucy schroeder one