Reviews for My wish, Girl on Fire
Sunburstkitty chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
That almost made me cry. I've listened to that song for as long as I can remember, and it will always make me think of this beautiful writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Aaw man that was so sweet, you made me cry you seriously made me cry. :_)
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
that was beautiful! you made me cry! :)
A-Tribute-Called-Sarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Aww so sweet! If you have time, could you please read and review my Hunger Games fan fiction? That would be great! But anyway I loved this! Keep writing!
Jasmine Jacobs chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
So sweet! I was going to write something along those lines, but you got to it first, and am I glad! I couldn't have done as good as you. Keep writing! it's a talent some don't posses.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
love it! keep writing
FireworkRR75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww that was so sweet.
AnimeNatureWitch chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Very Good Story. I realy liked it. Post some more. (Preferably of Katniss and Peeta!) :)
Lady Cromwell chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Amazing...i'don't know what to say...you have been good.
a1sdhbjdghjdgksdg chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I told you I would review one of your storie so,I am.I almost started crying!Love it!
Cinna4Eva chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Omg.. This is so something Cinna would do. I literally just started crying. So beautiful...
SamAnne112 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Congratulations, I'm actually crying. Like tears are streaming down my face, steadily. It doesn't help that this is my favorite song, either.
FireBreadandSnares chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow. That was really good. I could feel tears forming when I was reading the letter, because you had put so much emotion into it... But this is really well done, very very good. I really liked this. :D