Reviews for Balloons, Bolts and a Battle
Mahler Avatar chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Your title reminds me of the nickname I gave one of my storie's chapters: So Not Almost Quite the Finale Yet. And Team Possible discovers the joys of hardtack and strong black coffee as they await the eve of the big battle. On to Chapter 4!

KPandRS4ever chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Yayayay! Please continue! I am an avid reader of yur stories and I love this one so far.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
A little 'hidden history' lesson before someone intrudes. But was he supposed to?

Oy, time travel is such the headache.

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Looks like all are about to get into one very bad muck shortly.

Mahler Avatar chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Interesting as always, LTAOZFAN. As a student of military history, I always enjoy your historically spot-on stories. But this actually was my favorite line...

"Rufus gave an indignant squeak and sat up, front paws at his waist (more or less)."

Keep it coming!

Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aha! So my hunch was correct regarding the Civil War locale. But had I been the Empath, I would have probably chosen Gettysburg for its supreme carnage. Sept. 1862 would have been the bloody battle of Antietam, but it's May in your story, so I'm intrigued as to how this will play out. On to Chapter 2!

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Whew, looks like they dodged a bullet there with the way The Doctor handled the introductions with the Guards.

And like Kim, I wonder about those passes and letters that just happened to be in his coat pocket...

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So here they are and about to be captured before they can find their quarry...

Oh boy.