Reviews for Since You Went Away
Huijsmans chapter 22 . 9/3
i have waited as long as possible for chapter 24, but now i have read it.
i like your story, and the way you write.
i like the humor in your words, and the very human feelings you describe.
i absolutely hate it that you have not ended this story properly, so
would you please write a few last chapters, and a nice happy end? please?
Annemarie Huijsmans
the Netherlands
Amy chapter 24 . 8/13
I knew better than to read a WIP that hadn't been updated in so long, but I've read all the completed stories and got desperate.

The characterization in this is wonderful, and the humor just as well done. It would be a shame not to finish it.
Cate53 chapter 24 . 8/11
As a recent convert to Brenda/Sharon stories I found this one and have spent the last few days devouring it. So disappointed to see i is unfinished and with so much more to (hopefully) happen between them. Extremely well written - ah good spelling and grammar! Bliss! - and really nicely plotted in terms of the progression in the relationship. I do hope at some point you will finish it because I think it is my favourite Brenda/Sharon story. Thank you for writing and PLEASE continue :)
Emily chapter 24 . 7/16
I love this story so much! I hope you continue it at some point!
Like so many others I love this story and hope there will be more updates!
Idbrown chapter 24 . 7/11
Any chance of this being a continued story? I'm really missing these ladies.
NoMoreNeon chapter 24 . 6/18
I vote to continue
kimkimmy127 chapter 24 . 6/14
I do hope you will continue this...
bagelfish88 chapter 24 . 6/4
I've read this a couple of times now, and have really liked it each time! I very much so hope that you are able to continue with it! I hope all is well, and look forward to any future updates if there are any :)
stevielicous chapter 24 . 5/3
I love this so much. I haven't read a story so details and captivating in such a long time. I really hope you continue
I hate when authors start something and don't finish. It's unfair to readers. Mark as complete or remove the piece. Don't waist our times if you won't commit to getting something done, we invest our times in reading too. It's ridiculous.
Please update soon. I love this story.
Mooooooooore please
cbnuts chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
I've read this story twice now and loved it more the second time through! I looking forward to new chapters and I know I won't be disappointed! Season Greetings!
tempewise chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
If you're going to go ten months without an update, at least don't leave it in such a hopeless state! I'm dying over here! Please don't forget about this story. It's too wonderful to abandon.