Reviews for Since You Went Away
Emily chapter 24 . 7/16
I love this story so much! I hope you continue it at some point!
Like so many others I love this story and hope there will be more updates!
Idbrown chapter 24 . 7/11
Any chance of this being a continued story? I'm really missing these ladies.
NoMoreNeon chapter 24 . 6/18
I vote to continue
kimkimmy127 chapter 24 . 6/14
I do hope you will continue this...
bagelfish88 chapter 24 . 6/4
I've read this a couple of times now, and have really liked it each time! I very much so hope that you are able to continue with it! I hope all is well, and look forward to any future updates if there are any :)
stevielicous chapter 24 . 5/3
I love this so much. I haven't read a story so details and captivating in such a long time. I really hope you continue
I hate when authors start something and don't finish. It's unfair to readers. Mark as complete or remove the piece. Don't waist our times if you won't commit to getting something done, we invest our times in reading too. It's ridiculous.
Please update soon. I love this story.
Mooooooooore please
Please
cbnuts chapter 23 . 12/22/2015
I've read this story twice now and loved it more the second time through! I looking forward to new chapters and I know I won't be disappointed! Season Greetings!
tempewise chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
If you're going to go ten months without an update, at least don't leave it in such a hopeless state! I'm dying over here! Please don't forget about this story. It's too wonderful to abandon.
froggy62 chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
I just came across this story and I absolutely loved it. I was laughing so much I had tears rolling down my face. Please pretty please update soon
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2015
Update soon? I'm dying ! Love this story so much!
Aerows chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
What in the name of the GODDESS must I do for you to update this story? It is too good to leave alone, please be part of the history of femslash as AWESOME.