Reviews for Since You Went Away
disneygirlr1 chapter 1 . 11/4
I stumbled across the morsel yesterday and I have binge read it from beginning to its current end. I now feel incomplete. These women feel like my friends and I want them to get their happy ending. I need it. Thank you so much for the time and effort! Keep it up. I am waiting with bated breath!
Fandommember chapter 24 . 4/6
I hope you guys finish this. it is so pretty. I want to know more and see what happens next. you have me hook line and sinker waiting for more. I love the premise that it started with. I also wish that we could see a case where they have to interact. that or have FID investigating something major crimes did. but this is such a good fic. I do hope you guys continue with this.
Lktwh13 chapter 24 . 2/28
I can't believe that this story is just hanging right here! With all this crazy tension left to resolve! This is a fantastic piece and I really hope you do come back to finish it!
Lktwh13 chapter 8 . 2/19
Oh my, this chapter was amazing!
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 2/19
My goodness, I'm loving this!
Huijsmans chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
i have waited as long as possible for chapter 24, but now i have read it.
i like your story, and the way you write.
i like the humor in your words, and the very human feelings you describe.
i absolutely hate it that you have not ended this story properly, so
would you please write a few last chapters, and a nice happy end? please?
Annemarie Huijsmans
the Netherlands
Amy chapter 24 . 8/13/2016
I knew better than to read a WIP that hadn't been updated in so long, but I've read all the completed stories and got desperate.

The characterization in this is wonderful, and the humor just as well done. It would be a shame not to finish it.
Cate53 chapter 24 . 8/11/2016
As a recent convert to Brenda/Sharon stories I found this one and have spent the last few days devouring it. So disappointed to see i is unfinished and with so much more to (hopefully) happen between them. Extremely well written - ah good spelling and grammar! Bliss! - and really nicely plotted in terms of the progression in the relationship. I do hope at some point you will finish it because I think it is my favourite Brenda/Sharon story. Thank you for writing and PLEASE continue :)
Emily chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
I love this story so much! I hope you continue it at some point!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Like so many others I love this story and hope there will be more updates!
Idbrown chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
Any chance of this being a continued story? I'm really missing these ladies.
NoMoreNeon chapter 24 . 6/18/2016
I vote to continue
kimkimmy127 chapter 24 . 6/14/2016
I do hope you will continue this...
bagelfish88 chapter 24 . 6/4/2016
I've read this a couple of times now, and have really liked it each time! I very much so hope that you are able to continue with it! I hope all is well, and look forward to any future updates if there are any :)
stevielicous chapter 24 . 5/3/2016
I love this so much. I haven't read a story so details and captivating in such a long time. I really hope you continue