Reviews for Since You Went Away
Update soon? I'm dying ! Love this story so much!
Aerows chapter 10 . 10/26
What in the name of the GODDESS must I do for you to update this story? It is too good to leave alone, please be part of the history of femslash as AWESOME.
I love this story! Please update soon!
Aerows chapter 1 . 8/23
I love this story SO DAMN MUCH.

Update, pretty please with Sharon Raydor on top?
BSwifty1997 chapter 24 . 8/19
Read the entire thing so far it's amazing :) I can't wait for more :)
Roccesc chapter 24 . 7/20
I just love this story! In most stories the relationship between Brenda and Sharon is just easy and I love that it's so complicated in this one. I really hope they get their happy end though! I'm not exactly known for my patience, but no matter how long it takes I'm definitely gonna stick with this story till the end! ;)
MadameCissy chapter 24 . 6/2
I just spent the last two days reading this only to find it ends here... It's been the most glorious thing I've read in a very long time. Please update soon!
I love this fix and wish you guys would finish it alreready. Complete fanfiction are so hard to come by. Please just finish it already
Aerows chapter 24 . 4/15
Great chapter. I LONG for more!
cbnuts chapter 24 . 3/20
I just found this story the other day. It's been a Great read! I can't wait for it to continue!
I enjoyed reading the story. At the moment I can't explain how much, I like it. However, would you please continue the story or rather complete it. That would bei wonderful.
Loving it! Thank you
belbar chapter 24 . 2/8
First things first...I love everything the two of you have written. I follow both of you on Tumblr and the Month of Love has become my favorite I absolutely adore this story. I never want it to end but at the same time it is driving me crazy. I feel like they need a mediator or to go into therapy together so they can have a real conversation and get on the same page :) how can two people so bad at communicating ever get it together? I just want to say...Sharon you love Brenda...Brenda you love Sharon that is all that matters...:) can't wait for more...maybe a nice romantic valentines...hint hint...
awesomeness0270 chapter 24 . 2/3
Can't wait for more!
Nooo, don't end it there. I'm so stressed about these two now. I need to know what Brenda is going to do to fix things after she sleeps on it. Please please I need another update :D Pretty please?