Reviews for Since You Went Away
I love this fix and wish you guys would finish it alreready. Complete fanfiction are so hard to come by. Please just finish it already
Aerows chapter 24 . 4/15
Great chapter. I LONG for more!
cbnuts chapter 24 . 3/20
I just found this story the other day. It's been a Great read! I can't wait for it to continue!
I enjoyed reading the story. At the moment I can't explain how much, I like it. However, would you please continue the story or rather complete it. That would bei wonderful.
Loving it! Thank you
belbar chapter 24 . 2/8
First things first...I love everything the two of you have written. I follow both of you on Tumblr and the Month of Love has become my favorite holiday...lol I absolutely adore this story. I never want it to end but at the same time it is driving me crazy. I feel like they need a mediator or to go into therapy together so they can have a real conversation and get on the same page :) how can two people so bad at communicating ever get it together? I just want to say...Sharon you love Brenda...Brenda you love Sharon that is all that matters...:) can't wait for more...maybe a nice romantic valentines...hint hint...
awesomeness0270 chapter 24 . 2/3
Can't wait for more!
Nooo, don't end it there. I'm so stressed about these two now. I need to know what Brenda is going to do to fix things after she sleeps on it. Please please I need another update :D Pretty please?
I'm really glad you guys are continuing this fic. Great chapter as usual- thanks for writing.
So glad to see an update for this story! Can't wait to read it :)
Steph chapter 24 . 2/1
I haven't even read this chapter yet, i'm just super excited that you posted again! This story is the first i ever read in this fandom and i am so excited! Thanks!
Tiffanyfrench chapter 24 . 2/2
I love this story so very much that I can't wait for the next update. Please update quickly the suspense is killing me.
monkeytoez17 chapter 24 . 2/1
omg, these two are going to be the death of me. I hope Sharon won't let this foolishness go on for long! It's nice to see that Brenda is trying to do right by Sharon, but lord, what a disaster.
HepburnJunkie22 chapter 24 . 2/1
I'm so glad to see a new chapter and it definitely didn't disappoint! I cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Ravenbull chapter 24 . 2/1
Let's hope the morning brings clarity and the idea that they both need to be on the same page!