Reviews for Gray Shadows of the Past
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hmm interesting story so far.
Animechicky123 chapter 18 . 4/2/2004
Oh good story! I like it!
Love your style, keep up the good work.
Hybridbabe chapter 18 . 5/1/2003
BRILLIANCE! SHEER MANIACAL, CRAZY AND INSANE BRILLIANCE! Demoness, you are a genius with your stories! Mucho Kudos on EVERY single BIT of BOTH your stories about HJ and NS! I read one paragraph of the first one, just ONE, SIMPLE paragraph, and I was hooked. i just started and finished THIS one in a couple hours from chapter 4 on, and i LOVED every minute of it! I cannot WAIT til you write more ficciez about everyone's favorite crazy pair!

From now on, you're gonna be on my favorites list, FOR SURE! You're fix are some of the best ones I've ever read since i joined , and THAT is definately SOMETHING. Keep writing, and PLEASE, write soon! I'll be waiting eagerly to read any more stories you write!
Neoen chapter 10 . 2/6/2003
I'm sorry, I know I said I wouldn't review after every chapter but...:0 Never saw that coming!
Neoen chapter 9 . 2/6/2003
Awww...They're so cute together! I love their relationship, well, I love it when they are happier in their relationship. This had better end well!
Neoen chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Don't worry, I'm not going to comment on every chapter, it's just, where the heck is Nightshade? Why isn't he bustin her out, or looking for her? Maybe you'll answer that question in the next chapter..hmm..
Neoen chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Gah! Where the heck have I been? I'm so overdue for a review! Sorry, been busy with school, it took me forever to finish my story, much less enjoy yours. But the good thing now is that I get to read all these chapters in one sitting! Yay! I love your Harley..
Auroris chapter 17 . 1/15/2003
YAHOO! YEAH! YOU'RE BACK AND UPDATED YOUR STORY! Nice chapter again as always, I hope that you write another sequel to this one. I loved the parts where Harley and Jonas fight...the descriptions of the battle was wonderful and well choreographed. I also liked the ending of this chapter, it's almost a classic! Please update soon, that's my plea as always and tell as soon as possible whether you're going to write a sequel to this one!

~Auroris, Herald of Hope~
ShadowHawk chapter 17 . 12/25/2002
cool Story my friend
ShadowHawk chapter 16 . 11/13/2002
hey, What gives, I write to you and i get no responce from you, what the hell is taking you so long to write me back Viva email, by the way cool fic
Auroris chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
YAY! YOU FINALLY STOPPED YOUR HIATUS! I'm EVER SO HAPPY that you've come back! *suddenly grins* I bullied you into it didn't I? hee hee hee hee hee...I'll do it again so don't you dare go on hiatus. And one other thing...*brings out mallet hidden behind back* TAKE THAT! *swings a smash at writer's head* THAT'S FOR GOING ON HIATUS! *smashes again* THAT'S FOR GOING AWAY SO LONG! *drops mallet and smiles* This is for coming back. *hugs stunned writer* No hard feelings? Well hurry up with the next chapter then, all of us readers are waiting! *walks away whistling*

~Auroris,(lunatic)Herald of Hope
Auroris chapter 14 . 11/10/2002
What?

! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU REALLY ARE GOING ON HIATUS AREN'T YOU? O.O YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! OR TO YOUR OTHER FANFIC READERS! *sweeps an arm at the other reviewers behind self who are nodding in agreement* YOU'RE KILLING ALL OF US YOU KNOW! BY NOT TELLING US THE STORY'S ENDING YOU'RE MAKING OUR CURIOUSITY EAT US INSIDE EVERYDAY! ACK! YOU'RE KILLING US NOW! *face contorts in pain* SEE! YOU'RE HURTING ME ALREADY! *slumps to the floor and gasps* CONTINUE THE STORY OR I'LL DIE PRETTY SOON! I'M PRETTY MUCH ON MY DEATHBED ALREADY! WHERE'S YOUR DRIVE? NOT MANY PEOPLE BOTHER READING BATMAN BEYOND FANFIC SO THAT COULD BE THE REASON FOR YOUR LOW NUMBER OF REVIEWS! AND YOU'RE PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY DECENT WRITER IN THE BATMAN BEYOND FANFIC besides Andie SO YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORY! IF I WERE YOU DON'T LET WHAT OTHERS' VIEW OF YOUR STORY LET YOU DOWN! YOU'RE WRITING GREAT, FANTASTIC! SO DON'T LET YOUR READERS' DOWN! CONTINUE THE STORY!*begins chantin* CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY CONTINUE STORY! AGH! JUST CONTINUE THE STORY WRITER!

~Auroris,(angry)Herald of Hope~
katfairy chapter 15 . 10/28/2002
Meep! Not finish? You can't do that! I'll beg real pretty...
redslurpee chapter 15 . 10/28/2002
nnnoooooo! you have to finish. the story's great! please finish? i read it.
Auroris chapter 15 . 10/27/2002
WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOO...! *spit flies from the reviewer's mouth whose voice is roaring* HOW DARE YOU GO ON HIATUS! YOU'RE A CRUEL, SELFISH AND EVIL DEMONESS SPACE-PIRATE! *stomps foot on the floor hard* I DEMAND THAT YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE MY WRATH! REVIEWERS ARE DEPENDING ON YOU YOU KNOW, FOR THIS STORY! SO YOU BETTER KEEP ON WRITING THIS STORY OR ELSE..! *performs a dancing fit of rage waving a mallet around* CONTINUE STORY! CONTINUE STORY! CONTINUE STORY! *reviewer's face contorted in anger now slips into a begging expression* Please? *goes down on knees and raises hands in plead* Can you please continue? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top, two scoops of ice cream, a banana split and a hot chocolate sauce covering? Will you please continue? I'll promise to tell my friends to send you reviews. Or I'll send you 50 reviews to keep you going. WILL YOU NOW CONTINUE THE STORY?

~Auroris, Herald of Hope~