Reviews for Outside
Didz chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I can't belive you killed Ben and Kay!

They , they were perfect!

Plz plz plz can u write some miraculas change so they live?

Plz Plz Plz

I'm begging you!
hey chapter 21 . 1/19/2003
hey why did ben die
cg chapter 21 . 9/19/2002
"oh my god." this was probobly the best story I ever read. It felt like I was watching an episode on darkangel but in my head. The ending though was sad I wish ben and kay didn't have to ending kinda made me cry. I gotta say this wa a realy good story.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 21 . 9/2/2002
thats so sad! is this the end?
Fallen-Angel189 chapter 21 . 8/31/2002
That's sooooo sad!But the rest of the story...one word comes to mind. WOW!
Moonlite Star chapter 21 . 8/31/2002
oh...that was sad...did she really die? I think 'Paradise' fits your story perfectly. After you announced the title of the song, I went to find her CD. Now it's playing on my CD player, lol.

As for the transgenic and Familiar thing, it somewhat reminds me of the RPG I'm in. The thing with the Coming and the key also happens to be a part of the RPG...lol. I've never found a story so close to the RPG except for those by people in the RPG, not that it's a bad or anything.

I hope you write a sequel...or is this not the end? Anyway, whatever you do, keep up the good work and best of luck!
Moonlite Star chapter 20 . 8/30/2002
Interesting! Keep up the good work! Update soon. :)
Yodes chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This is a really great story. I hope you don't leave it on a cliffhanger, it's getting really interesting!
hay25 chapter 20 . 8/29/2002
can't wait for the unpredictable ending.
Moonlite Star chapter 19 . 8/27/2002
Interesting! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Moonlite Star chapter 17 . 8/21/2002
Ooo, the Coming. Been waiting for that. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon! Keep up the good work!
jk chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
Wohoo!

A new chapter in one of my favourite fics!

I really like this story. You've done a great job with Kay, she really feels like someone who's supposed to be in the series. The way you've taken her story and put it together with all the events from season 2 and the flashbacks from manticore is really impressive.

It will be intressting to see what Sketchy will do now. :)

Thanks for taking your time to upload this one for us (I just assume you write it for your own pleasure, else - thanks for that too. :) )
freedom-angel chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
wheww...that was once again...long. Can't wait to read the next chapter...but wouldn't mind if it were a little shorter...it's your choice though. Keep up the good work!:)
Moonlite Star chapter 15 . 8/11/2002
Wheww...that was one of the longest I've ever read! Not that it's a bad thing. I like the way you connected the story to Max's life. Great job! I enjoy the insults you throw at White too. Keep up the good work!:)
Susan chapter 14 . 8/4/2002
thanku so much for updating.I really loved how u had the dream sequences and then brought kody into u finally got kay and ben took u a few chapters ,just get plz get working on hte next chapter plzzzz.I will be so greatfull :)