Reviews for A Fate You Can't Escape
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
This story is fantastic! Please would you consider updating it? I love it and it’s very original . After we were robbed of our kc endgame I can only rely on FanFictio! Thanks for your amazing story and may your muse come back to you soon !
Guest chapter 16 . 10/31/2018
Any chance you’ll ever come back to this sorry? I’m loving it. I’m not usually an AU person but you’ve got me addicted. So much story potential!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/27/2018
This is such a great story! :)
I hope you update it some day. I would love to know what happens next and how it all ends. I guess with the shows coming to an end I would really like to see the end of some of my favourite stories too. But I understand if you have lost interest. My heart hopes though that you come back to complete this 3
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2018
Oh why have you left this story! Come on update it has been 84 years since that last update. Pretty please
Guest chapter 16 . 10/26/2017
Update please! How can you leave it here
Ms.KlarolineMikaelson chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I just reread this and remembered how much I like it... I hope all is good with you and that you choose to write again. There are many of us who await your return to Klaroline fanfiction. Xx
secile chapter 16 . 7/21/2017
I miss this! I miss your writing. Please come back and give me another awsome update!
Geli chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
My soul cries every time I remember this story is abandoned.
zielona-karuzela chapter 16 . 2/8/2016
Please, please. please update this story 3
Lalala chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
Please update!Please!Please!Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Please update it's so amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
I'm. Seriously. In. Love. This book is amazing xo
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
I wonder why you stopped updating. :-(
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2015
Please please update soon I love this story I've read it 12 times :)
sososhort84 chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
Such a great story wish you would give it another go and finish it.