Reviews for A Fate You Can't Escape
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Caroline loves to play with fire doesn't she? She just keeps poking Klaus with a stick to enrage him.

I loved the part where she was getting turned on by how strong and protective he is. Because he is definitely a prime example of that!

oh, they take a huge step forward in the claiming department but then get thrown two steps back don't they?

It's interesting seeing how Caroline has had to live her life, with the threat of death hanging her head. It's very noble of her to want to protect her friends from not only Mikael but from the knowledge of how that threat affects her. I think it is something Klaus would find attractive.

Only Rebekah would show up at her brother's and have them deal with her mate.

Wonderful part!
firstfig chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
I must have more of this story. I simply must. Ugh, I love this story and this world and the way you write it so much. Please, please, please update soon. Please!
Sparkly-Bat chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
wooo i want to see klenfen fight! ;p loved this :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Please update quicker this time
magically-muddled chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
"Want to see a Klefan fight?" Always! Klaus being protective of Rebekah? Yes!

I love Caroline in this fic... she's so strong, and yet still so neurotic. And hilarious. I think it's my favourite chapter so far!x
chillwithJyl chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
You finally updated yaaaay!
jomomayheart chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
awwww...i was hoping that slut caroline could win the battle...
PsychVamp chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story. Can't wait for more!
chasing yesterday always chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Klefan fight! I hope Damon is there too with Elena then it would be a full on brawl. And you know that there would be some debate about which side Caroline is on.
RichTequila chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
It's hilarious the extreme methods they resort to. Is it a freedom thing why most females run away rather run too them, so far you haven't written a happy beginning or ending for anyone.
moon2012 chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for the update! I have been waiting for a while for the new chapter...finally :)

Ohh the sexual tension and chemistry between Klaus and Caroline are just too much! Poor Caroline... having to fend off Mikhael's attacks all her life..no wonder she is so skittish. Did he bury her in metal coffin?! Man, that guy is seriously demented!

It is interesting to see that a hybrid's bite won't hurt his mate...I was hoping for more Klaroline interaction. I feel Caroline needs to know Klaus more to actually start accepting him as her mate.

You left the chap on a cliffhanger...Stefan coming to claim Rebekah as his bride? With all her brothers there, does he stand a chance?

Pls Pls update soon! Love this story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
LOL would it even be a fight? Klaus is going to crush Stefan... LOL my god
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Please update i read ir tumblr and it said you would update last week please can u update i cant wait thnx x
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013