Reviews for A Fate You Can't Escape
DamnNiklausIsHot chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
when is he going to claim her and please update soon(like really soon) i think this is my favourite fic on here!
angel1725 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
aw, i want more!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Please update i have been waiting for weeks pleasex
hsm96 chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
You are an amazing writer !
chasing yesterday always chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Omigod this is such a great story please update soon! I think it would be really cool if sometime in the future of your story story Caroline escapes klaus and finds Elena who is still being chased by Damon and Caroline gets to beat Damon up a bit because honestly who wouldn't want to hear about vampire Barbie beating up the vampire gigolo. Just an idea :)
elenasteddy chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
love this, totally want an update. 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I love it when klaus is possessive over caroline please continue thanksx
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
really loved this chapter! Caroline is so feasty and Klaus is soo stubborn - they are quite the pair! but i kinda hope Klaus will be able to seduce her!
Binky1987 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I love it! Please update again soon!
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Update!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Please update soon! You can't just end it there! Oh how the plot thickens! I love how protective Klaus was of Caroline. The part where he was so happy just because he got to hold her was so sweet. Oh and their banter? It was gold! You really deserve that award. It was fun to see Caroline argue with herself. I hope she clarifies to Klaus that Matt was just her friend and that she was only observing Kol, she doesn't like him. How I wish she'd slip up and just scream "I find you attractive, okay?" at Klaus so that he can stop being so jealous ( even if it is kind of sexy when he's like that). Just ranting would so be like her. Anyway, you really deserve that award! I hope you win!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
omg so many questions! who is that woman Elijah keeps captive? What will happen with Klaroline? What is up with Kol? Anyway, I love it! Caroline's inner turmoil and Klaus' cockiness are fantastic and Kol's so cheeky and fun. hahah Amazing update!
Tinyflyer02 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :)
CallMeLorena chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
What's up with Kol? LOL
Oh god Caroline, I'm laughing so hard! Yup, she's gonna make Klaus work a lot to win her! And I'm loving this, it's so fun!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »