Reviews for A Fate You Can't Escape
PlaguingYourDreams chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
LOL. Update!
MinakoTrickster chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Oh my goddess, they're here. Her friends are here to pick her up. Oh, what lovely reaction will Nik have in regards to this, I wonder? Especially after that little spat which he clearly did not pass. He doesn't get that he was jut tested and could have so had his mate right there and then...but then, wouldn't have been the struggle, the build up to either of them otherwise if he knew just what she meant just then.

Lets not even forget that...if I'm correct, Bonnie is in this party. And she's Kol's Bride, damn this aught to get interesting. I wonder who all else is in this party? I imagine Elena...possibly Damon and Matt, even? Oh boy.

This has me all excited and bouncing around for the next chapter. I mean, damn, we had this little juicy thing...Elena and Katherine within the same space, Bonnie a powerful witch and a Blooded Vampire who doesn't want to be tied down and stuckto a mate...who wants love.

Awe, I wantedto wrap both girls, her and Rebekah up into a hug so badly. Men can be utterly clueless, but then, so can girls. The men of TVD, so much more so sometimes.

Loved this chapter. Love all your work, it seems. So can't wait to see how the new arrivals and their intent shall go down.
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Oh gosh, I just found this story, and I can't possibly describe my love for your story! It's amazing. By far one of the best Klaroline stories I have ever read, and I read a lot. I hope you update often, because I want to know how it ends. After many, many chapters. And do I feel a possible Kol/Bonnie pair coming up? ;) I love all your pairings, and I can totally picture Joseph Morgan as your Klaus, actually I would prefer your version of Klaus in TVD.. Okay, so enough rambling for now. And I know you just updated, but I hope I'll get an email-alert soon coming from you :)
chasing yesterday always chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Who's here to pick her up? Who? Oh and I love both Klaus's and Caroline's different views on love it's so sweet
MyloveforKlaroline chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Amazing update soon
Where here to pick Caroline up? I want to know who? Update update update update soon pls
LightFiction chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Heh, didn't expect Klaus and Stefan to become friends ;D But I liked Stefan and Rebekah's story here :)
ohh, the ending. It was so nice to read :)
Abbelikes chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Well, im actually really really really curious about Kol :p
Anna chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Please update, I love this story.
MinakoTrickster chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Maybe they need more seperation then. Haha, no, wouldn't try and deny him of that. I am curious about how people will react in the morning. I mean, Rebekah was determined to leave him behind. And Stefan said his brother, Elena and whom ever else he told knew about the Originals. So if Stefan came, how much further behind are the others?

Things are going to get muy interesting here soon. Like, very soon.

Damn it. I like screamed likea preppy girl and had spasms as I fell off the couch. I'm pretty sure it was a reader orgasm for seeing this posted. I dunno, I thought they were myths, but I'm willing to go with that.

Thanks hun! Can't wait to see what the more awesomeness you can bring.
lanibapt chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
Brotherhood catch
Klaroline
Flying cars...
What a chapter ! ;-)
Dugong chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Love it!
chasing yesterday always chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
For a while I was worried that you had given up the story I'm SO glad that you didn't and I love klaus and Stefan as drunk buddies :)
jomomayheart chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
aw...fianlly she shows some mercy on poor klaus...
Riah2386 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
That was simply fantastic. Very funny. I like the hole male/alpha male behaviour. Let's face it, which girl doesn't like a man who can hold his ground. And the funny part is Stephan. hahahaha hilarious for tricking Beckha. And honestly an unusual smart Pls keep on writing.
cas4pip chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
AWW! I love it! Update soon please!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »