Reviews for Isolation
Corey chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Dude this story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it. I liked that it was similar to the movie but not word for word. Naming Jackie and Erics kid Marla after the author was a good idea I am glad she writes still. I was sad to see this is the one story for you. One day maybe (:
w chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
once again - one of my favorite stories
w chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
I've read and reread this story and it's still one of my favorite J/E stories - please write another one
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Amazing story! Wish there was more
guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
your story sucks. you need to quit writing. 15 chapters is too long for a story.
HP715 chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Are you also RevertedLogic on here? Your writting styles are very similar.
w chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
a very chilling but heart warming story - nicely done
ScreamQueen93 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Great chapter! Im glad the rest of the gang is gonna be in the story too
ScreamQueen93 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Whoa! Intense! Hope Jackie feels good about making Eric leave. Great chapter
ScreamQueen93 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Wow...um, that was heartbreaking. Seriously cried, like not kidding, I cried. Eric was always my favorite of the bunch. Amazing chapter
ScreamQueen93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow...amazing chapter. I know Im kind of late on reading this so sorry about that, but amazing story so far!
topher girl 0102 chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
i just came by to read this last chapter again and I loved it so much ...it brought back memories of last fall too LOL :-) ...loved writing my bits for this

hope u do the follow up sequel oneshot too that u spoke about here :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Loved this story man! Great job!
nannygirl chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
This was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story!

I really liked how we got to see what Eric saw all the people he saw and how it made him feel better. It’s too bad he didn’t see Jackie, though I’m sure she as there, maybe somewhere in eth back. Also too bad Laurie wasn’t there, that would have been a fun moment there.

Thought it was sweet that the first person Eric saw when he woke up was his mother. You wrote a very nice scene there with the two of them too. Good job!

So glad that Jackie went in to see Eric and their moment together was very touching. And how the first words they said to each were ‘I love you’ so sweet! Nice job on having Eric choose Jackie to talk to about why it was he cut his hand. I liked that. And the reasons he gave were some great ones too. Especially liked the metaphor about the fox. Nice humor thrown in at the end too, made me smile.

Aww the epilogue was so very sweet. It was nice to hear that Eric was able to share his story with so many people and I liked the bit about what they did with Eric’s hand. Nice touch. Aww and Jackie and Eric got their happily ever after yay! And what a lovely nod to the wonderful Marla’s Lost! Loved how you ended it with a scene that was so similar to the premonition Eric had when stuck down there.

Overall this was a terrific chapter and a very terrific story! I’m sad to see it over but I am very happy to have read it! Thank you for sharing! I look forward to read more from you! And keep up the great work!
nannygirl chapter 14 . 12/5/2012
Sorry it took me so long to get to these next two chapters but they were really great!

Chapter 13 had some really great descriptions that yes were very graphic but in a chapter and story like this it was a very good thing! Nice work there! Poor Eric can’t even imagine pain like that but the way he must have been reacting to it all was very well written. I also really liked the part with the camera point of view. Creatively done. And nice song choice once again.

Chapter 14 wasn’t as graphic but was still very great! Really enjoyed the way the scenes switched from Eric to Red and Kelso—kept the suspense going! Kelso being serious—you know there’s something going on! And such nice people that Eric ran into, glad they could and did help him Really great job at writing the reunion with Kelso and Red and Eric. I’m really looking forward to seeing Eric and Jackie’s reunion now.

Great work once more! You did a really nice job on these chapters! Will be reading more soon! Till then keep up the great work!