Reviews for The PK Killers
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Cool story bro
Mastergamer98007
AmosTheBaka chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You're levels are way too high. Other than that, good job.
shugokage chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter and good job on this scene!
shugokage chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Interesting story with great character so good luck and I can't wait to see what you will come up with next time!
FrostyMouse chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
You know, there's no eating of things like that. Everything just explodes into nothingness. I know that you want it to be edgier, but was that really needed?

The chapter itself was well written though.
FrostyMouse chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
A decent slice of life chapter. It seemed more natural than the previous chapter, so that's a positive.
Yopkyu chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Before I read anything, I read the 'summary' and the themes of this story.
'A group of people about fighting against the murderers, what will happen to them?' With the theme of 'Humour and Adventure'. Before I start reading this, I figure it would be nice to know what sort of tone you're story was intended to be read in.
Or are you like me where you just don't know? .!
demonsshade chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
As this chapter was mostly a fight scene, I can't really say too much about it. Maybe throw more story elements in? Two points stand out to me in an otherwise well-written chapter:

1) The first is that the scene where Bluebell is freaking out about dying seems pretty corny. Granted, it is incredibly difficult to write emotional scenes, so don't beat yourself up about it. There's a very fine line between corny and emotional, unfortunately, and it's a struggle all writers have to deal with.

2) My second point is more simple. Who was that guy at the end and where did he come from? It just seemed like something you'd toss in at the end of a chapter to make it a "cliffhanger". I think something like that requires a little bit more build-up.

However, since I also believe that focusing solely on the parts of a person's writing that needs improvement isn't productive, I also have to compliment you. To be honest, I love your descriptions of the fight scenes. They're absolutely perfect for the SAO game. So, if you're gonna have a fight scene in the future, keep doing what you're doing. It's very good.

Keep up the good work!
FrostyMouse chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Strange, the second chapter's disappeared off of the main SAO fanfic page.

As to the fanfic, it seems decent.

We've yet to see nine people, only four plus the one that was mentioned.

I don't really know how that man would've ended up in or around the boss room without them noticing, but...
demonsshade chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Your writing is pretty good. It's fluid and amusing, and the descriptions for the fight scene seemed to fit well with the SAO universe.

One thing I noticed was the interactions between characters. This is written almost like a slice-of-life fanfiction, which doesn't seem to fit with the fanfiction description, which is fairly serious. I'm currently confused whether this is going to become more serious or stay this light-hearted. I guess I'll have to find out. Personally, I'd prefer a serious fanfic.

Keep up the good work!