Reviews for Want
Sad this didn't get finished
LUCIA chapter 18 . 4/8
Upsy Daisy!
reading this story again.. Wishing it could be continued
IntrovertedxxMusings chapter 18 . 2/11
Omg this is...was getting SO good. I love the spin you put on the plot and I even love Elena. That's hard to do for me lol. You did that! I hope you come back to finish but most of all I hope life is good for you and to you.
missstyles101 chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
Sooooo interesting. Plz plz plz update
staytravelin chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
I just re-read this, and realized that I neglected to do any reviews when I came across the story last year. This is a top-notch fic! The characterizations are among the best that I've read in fanfiction. Actually, everyone seems more in-character here than on the show at times. I really love the plot, and was super sad to get to this chapter, as it seems the story may be abandoned. I hope that you find some inspiration to finish, because it really is a GREAT story...and very well-written. Thanks for sharing your talent.
BlueChappy chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
So sad it ended just like that- this stories are the best! The plot are incredible but...okey let say you wanna continue i will keep it in my update status.
machala chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
really like this story, in fact I wish the actual T.V. show had gone this way, the last two or three series have really gone downhill but your version really brightens it up again. when will you be updating?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
Very good story, so far. Did you complete it under a different title?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
reading this story again.. not getting much Bamon love from VD at the moment.. so i need some from you please!
smallsizebigheart chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
Hi I'm not sure if you'll ever update this, but I just want you to know that this was a great read. I loved Damon's realization that Elena wasn't what he wanted. Also you portrayed all the characters really well. Overal it was fantastic!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
Reading this story again! Hope you have some inspiration in you to continue!
Luca chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
The last one was Katherine, isn't she?
PendantOfGoddes chapter 18 . 7/8/2014
Wow, way to leave us with a cliffhanger :P

Update when you can!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
Elena is still looking for trouble I see, not that I blame her.

Well done!