Reviews for Beautifully Cursed
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
This is really well written. I was hoping that you'd updated just recently but when I saw the last time you updated, my heart dropped. This story has a lot of potential. I hope you finish it someday...
Saunders2 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
You gonna finish this?
Lucky Ariana Wolf chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I am literally at the edge of my seat, at the edge of a cliff for the next chapter...that's how much this story has captivated me! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
keep going! i dont know why u stopped! it was just getting good and they were about to get together! keep writing!
Egyptian Warrior chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Write more! I love this story, it really tells a different way into how the gang gets together! 10.

FIRESTAR
kikigirl4321 chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
please write more! I wanna see some necromancer action!
GaaraSandNiN chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
huh its kinda like beastly:P
Taralara10 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This is really good, please update soon!
DragonLady Warrior chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I like it! I'm very curious about what's gonna happen. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lolita Girl55 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
oooooooh, i like this story. seriously you got some mad writing skills, ive loved every story i read from you. i cant wait to see what happens next. until next time, Lolita Girl xoxo
alwaysreading25 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
i like the plot cant wait for an update :)
Tali Jane chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So, I was rereading this because I wanted a refresher course on the plot before I read the next chapter, and i noticed this:

"You know what I mean. I don't care for these girls. They're just a bunch of leeches mooching off THEY'RE rich Daddies and THEY'RE boyfriend's rich Daddies."

You used the wrong "their" there. Just wanted to let you know! I'm excited for the next chapter of this story and Forbidden!

Tali
Hfanfiction chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I always have had a certain soft spot for beauty and the beast. Very well written :) please update soon. I am bouncing on the balls of my feet with anticipation of what will happen with Derek and Chloe! Love the story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Yaaaaaay! New chapter!
Aliy chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
It was very good. Update as soon as ou get the chance.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »