Reviews for Sins of the Daughter
lizb1813 chapter 9 . 7/19
One more! Please! :-)

I'm horrible at reviewing (as you can tell), but once again I loved the story. Wished the show had delved into Mac's or Will's families a little more. What I wouldn't give for a 20 episodes for each season...
bfox1973 chapter 9 . 2/13
I know it's been a long time, but can you share the final chapter?
Camel19 chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
This was great - you capture the characters perfectly in your writing. One more chapter to go still...? Please?!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
So sad this just abruptly ended. Loved it anyway!
im.just.better.fictionally chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Please finish! This is excellent!
lial chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I have loved this story so far, I cant wit for your last chapter
amy0102 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Soo :) I am still waiting for another chapter ;) with Michael my personal hero and obviously loads of fluff :)
Amy0102 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I am so in loooove with your writing :) seriously! I like the way you put new characters out there and make them so easily accessible for your readers. Pleeeeease go on writing WIll/Mac ships :)
LoveMeryl chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Love this chapter so much! Beautiful. Michael is my hero ;-)

This sentence made me melt: "The feel of Mackenzie curled into his side was all he needed to make him smile for hours to come".
forjustaminute chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
the diamond ring?

woo-hoo...*wild imaginations*

I love this chapter sooooo much. It made my day!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Love that Mac's father is so persistent about the conversation Mac and Jim had earlier. And I freaking love that he calls her Mackie, I think that's so cute.

I like how Mac and Will reconcile in this one, without a big long conversation, dredging up every moment of their past ... and I love that she genuinely doesn't know that he still loves her.

(But really, they're smart enough that they should have been able to figure out all of this on their own, almost from the first chapter. They shouldn't have needed Charlie and Jim AND her Dad helping them out!)
iworkwithpens chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
"Now that is a prime example of one of us being an idiot...Yes, Kenz, of course I love you." Oh...just dying a little bit reading that one.

Can we please gather together all the lovely fic quotes we would love to see in the show and picket outside Aaron Sorkin's office until he relents and includes them in Season 2? And the above quote would be among those at the top of the list.

Can't believe there's only one more chapter! Excited for it but a little sad too. Thanks for a lovely fic!
Late-For-Dinner chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
This was sooooo cute! :) Really looking forward to the last chapter. :) x
jellybelly chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
how lovely. can't wait for the last chapter
Katycat1970 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Utter gorgeousness mate!

Gosh - LOVED the hand holding in the restaurant, the coat putting on, the arm holding, the walking the park, the holding in each other's arms... the kiss... *sigh* in fact all the little gentle touches throughout the whole chapter were beautiful...

Well done to Sir Michael for making them see how silly they were being before and I like that he did it without really saying anything - if that makes sense - just by repeating Jim's words! Very clever...

Loved how words failed Will in the park too bless him and Mac coming to the rescue... :)

My one fear is that they're drunk - I'm so hoping they won't regret this in the morning... but as it's the last chapter to come I don't think they will!

All so lovely lovely lovely... You're a star for posting this for us...

THanks!