Reviews for Sins of the Daughter
So sad this just abruptly ended. Loved it anyway!
TheAuthorx chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Please finish! This is excellent!
lial chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
I have loved this story so far, I cant wit for your last chapter
amy0102 chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Soo :) I am still waiting for another chapter ;) with Michael my personal hero and obviously loads of fluff :)
Amy0102 chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
I am so in loooove with your writing :) seriously! I like the way you put new characters out there and make them so easily accessible for your readers. Pleeeeease go on writing WIll/Mac ships :)
LoveMeryl chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Love this chapter so much! Beautiful. Michael is my hero ;-)

This sentence made me melt: "The feel of Mackenzie curled into his side was all he needed to make him smile for hours to come".
forjustaminute chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
the diamond ring?

woo-hoo...*wild imaginations*

I love this chapter sooooo much. It made my day!
lilacmermaid33 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Love that Mac's father is so persistent about the conversation Mac and Jim had earlier. And I freaking love that he calls her Mackie, I think that's so cute.

I like how Mac and Will reconcile in this one, without a big long conversation, dredging up every moment of their past ... and I love that she genuinely doesn't know that he still loves her.

(But really, they're smart enough that they should have been able to figure out all of this on their own, almost from the first chapter. They shouldn't have needed Charlie and Jim AND her Dad helping them out!)
iworkwithpens chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
"Now that is a prime example of one of us being an idiot...Yes, Kenz, of course I love you." Oh...just dying a little bit reading that one.

Can we please gather together all the lovely fic quotes we would love to see in the show and picket outside Aaron Sorkin's office until he relents and includes them in Season 2? And the above quote would be among those at the top of the list.

Can't believe there's only one more chapter! Excited for it but a little sad too. Thanks for a lovely fic!
Late-For-Dinner chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
This was sooooo cute! :) Really looking forward to the last chapter. :) x
jellybelly chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
how lovely. can't wait for the last chapter
Katycat1970 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Utter gorgeousness mate!

Gosh - LOVED the hand holding in the restaurant, the coat putting on, the arm holding, the walking the park, the holding in each other's arms... the kiss... *sigh* in fact all the little gentle touches throughout the whole chapter were beautiful...

Well done to Sir Michael for making them see how silly they were being before and I like that he did it without really saying anything - if that makes sense - just by repeating Jim's words! Very clever...

Loved how words failed Will in the park too bless him and Mac coming to the rescue... :)

My one fear is that they're drunk - I'm so hoping they won't regret this in the morning... but as it's the last chapter to come I don't think they will!

All so lovely lovely lovely... You're a star for posting this for us...

THanks!
xx
millie.zhang chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW *happy happy happy happy happy happy*

I hope my review won’t be too long….

[she couldn't help the flashes of fictional family dinners, little boys with blonde fluffy hair, tiny girls with dark curls, and a hazy Will, slightly greyer, but smiling at her across the breakfast table.]

This is AWESOME!

["What did Jim mean earlier?" ]

I was surprised by Jim’s remarks earlier. I thought what he said came out of blue. Then I realized that in earlier chapters Jim caught them hugging….well, right, makes sense to me now:-)

[She kicked his leg again, and he stilled her by grabbing her wrist under the table.]

This is so funny and so cute! Hilarious! Sorkin let that happen on the show!

[Will slid the coat up Mac's arms, and once it was settled on her and her back was effectively against his chest, he let his face linger at the side of hers, his lips within millimetres of her cheek.]

I love this scene very very very much! *melt*

[He did, however, come to the conclusion that his favourite time in New York was when Mac was with him.]

OMG I completed melted at this line. Romantic it is!

And the kiss…beautiful….

I always marvel at your ability to make each kiss different. Great job!

[When Will retraced his steps an hour later, memories of him and Mackenzie here in this park earlier, and in her apartment]
Her apartment? Did they do it or I misunderstood?

Thank you for posting!
iworkwithpens chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
So hard to see maudlin, depressed Mackenzie..but so appropriate here. She's realizing what she's been missing. Come on Will, make a move, you can do it!

Love that Will is the only one who ever knows what Mac is on about! So true!
Please tell me the next chapter is already in the works?
Late-For-Dinner chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
Aww, poor Mac. This was a lovely, but at the same time, tinged with sadness, chapter. I really do love Michael, I hope his and Charlie's nudging works. Can't wait for more. :) x