Reviews for Dark Romantics
Rosa Cotton chapter 15 . 4/2
Sally's curiosity and delight over new things makes me think of Ariel's fascination with the human world. And I enjoy Jack explaining things. *happy sigh*
PhantasyPhan13 chapter 11 . 3/18
This was an adorable, well-written oneshot! I liked your depiction of Jack as a human child-you had him perfectly in character and I can totally picture him scaring everyone like that. It is a bit ironic that, according to your version of Jack's backstory, he hated Christmas as a child but later fell in love with it in his death. If you'd care to write one, I'd love to see a follow-up where Jack dreams of the day he died. It would be interesting to see how it happened, plus I would love to see more of your rich vision of Jack's seemingly Victorian childhood. That said, you did make a few tiny errors in your story ('Jack assumed he it must have been a dream', 'But, all was swell','he bellowed out once everyone noticed their stunning entrance', etc.), but other than that, this was a lovely story and certainly an interesting theory on Jack's past. I loved how you made it a haunting dream formed from a memory as well-it added a nice bit of mystery and it was a great way to connect Jack's past to his present self. I may well have to check out the other one-shots in this collection if they're as well-written as this is. Until then, keep on writing, you're doing a swell job!
JGgirl chapter 15 . 3/18
How cute!
GodlyJewel chapter 15 . 3/17
That was pretty cute. :)
Purpleluva01 chapter 1 . 3/15
I REALLY WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS! IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SURVIVE MARCH 19, PLZ COPY AND USE THIS LINK!

- art/Stop-SOPA-AkuRoku-440580385
Rosa Cotton chapter 14 . 2/19
How do you fit so much into such short, brilliant stories? Really liked Sally's curiosity and Jack's explanation. :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 13 . 2/19
Lovely, the mood, descriptions, everything. The whole thing made me think of a fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty mainly. Quite romantic. *sigh*
aGreatLoudThump chapter 14 . 2/19
Awww, loved the Valentine's explanation. Sally and Jack are just so gosh-darn cute together. Thanks for posting!
GodlyJewel chapter 14 . 2/14
Kyaa! Cuteness overload!
TheFAYZianQuaff chapter 1 . 2/14
This is an amazing story but it has so much potential to becoming a full-length adventure Nightmare before Christmas story! You should totally think about, you're that good of an author!
JGgirl chapter 14 . 2/14
That is to cute!
GodlyJewel chapter 13 . 2/2
Short, sweet, and totally wonderful! 3 Could there be a better way to describe waking up in the morning to the one you love? Reading this, I think not!
JGgirl chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
OMG that's great!
GodlyJewel chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Hahaha, I love their perspective on Thanksgiving! Never would have thought of it that way. And to add to Jack's comment about cooking the turkey, my dad likes to smoke ours. Great chapter, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Rosa Cotton chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Sweetness! Love Jack sharing with Sally about Thanksgiving, and her uncertainty regarding the turkeys! Made me smile.

Well done!