Reviews for Illuminating
Almost an Actress chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
That was so cute! I mean, their friendship is sort of dark, but cute in the way boys and girls are friends.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow. That left me speechless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Chapter 8 is my favourite, too. I love the whole fic! I think Montparnasse-Eponine-Azelma is my favourite love triangle in fanfiction. Update soon, please!
Xanna1999 chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This fic is beautifully written. I hope you keep writing.
nameeeees chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
That last chapter was so hard to read. Beautifully written. But so hard to read. Poor Eponine.
dizzyizzy123 chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
God, I keep re-reading this last chapter and my heart breaks for Eponine.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Aww man. I really thought there was finally a fic with ponine parnasse. Now Im dissapointed
dizzyizzy123 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Keep writing please!
Hope x Honor chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Yay, another chapter! I got so excited when I saw an update. I'm so glad someone is writing a fanfic about Montparnasse and Eponine! Thanks for the entertainment! Keep up the good work!
AppropriateAsAlways chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Please update soon! I'm loving this fic.
Elena chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Loved this chapter! Wonderfully written, and I feel as if the end was really a grave foreshadowing into the next chapter-which I am eagerly awaiting! Update soon! :)
Orestes Fallen chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I'm not sure why this only has three reviews... this is lovely. There are a few mistakes, like saying Montrieul instead of Montfermeil or leaving out commas. You might want to get a beta if you don't have one already. But overall, I love this.
Orestes
Dreams Call Out to Me chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Please, keep updating, you have a really good story in your hands!
Concetta chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Very well done! I like how you also matched Hugo's style.
Elena chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Oh my. This chapter was so beautiful. I don't think I can wait for any more! Little 'Ponine and 'Parnasse are so precious. Every line, every description, every detail is just so pure and wonderfully written. Update soon!