Reviews for Crossfire
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 30 . 4/8
Wow literally crying now, good story though
Danny Potter8 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I must admit that this is one of my favorite stories, i read it again and again :D
gone from this website chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
I am...speechless! Honestly, I really never understand myself for not reading this earlier, because I found this just amazing! Your Reaver was too perfect in character and I just love that handsome pirate ) I really need to read the second part of this saga!

Anyhow, perfect, marvelous work! :)
gone from this website chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
My gosh, how did I never find this story before? This is excellent work, and I can't wait to read the next twenty five chapters(and even the sequels! :) but I'll have to do that tomarrow considering I actually have to get back onto my homework, 'cause I was just meaning to check my email first but then I saw your nice Private Message, and since you did such a good job on Tragic Innocence I knew I had to read other stories of yours! And of course, I'm simply enjoying your work! :)

So be prephared for another review from me in a couple of days(I'm also a very slow reader!)! Till then tatty-bye! Isn't Reaver just soo handsome! Lol )
Danny Potter chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I almost cry :D
Danny Potter8 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. Something more to know about Reaver :D
Danny Potter8 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Good story :)
Mrs Chelly Culle chapter 30 . 2/21/2013
i love this story, i started reading it at 12 am and was still reading it at 5 am, love it. it's such a shame that people haven't reviewed or don't know about this story, i will definitely be recommending it to my friends
Akila-Delpanther-Draconan chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
OMG OMG that was brilliant by far one the best reaver/sparrow stories I had ever read I loved it the ending made me cry I did wonder would you ever consider doing a sequel that expands the epilogue? Because that would be fantastic :) keep writing please this is getting a fav :D
Archesa chapter 30 . 12/19/2012
Whyyyyy ! Why must you hurt me like this?
Ok, there was no other way it could end but still ... WHY?!
I read the story from end to end, loving every single chapter! And of course, in the end, I cry... Why must every fanfic I instantly fall in love with have a bad ending? Is there something wrong with me?

Anywaaaaay... I just added your story to my favorites, it clearly deserves it since it's one of the best I've read so far :)
uhuihuihu chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
I can't believe this has such few reviews, it'd by far one of the best stories I've read on this site. :)
Bite the Bullet chapter 30 . 12/9/2012
Omg, I think I might cry :'( It ended so sad. Still, brilliantly done, I loved it all the way through.
Acro111 chapter 28 . 12/7/2012
Oh my gosh how does this not have more reviews!
NiftyGirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I must admit that I've never really been a fan of Reaver. He was certainly not my saintly Sparrow's cup of tea but the other day I figured I'd see what FF had for Fable stories and stumbled across this one. This story is brilliant! It has made me see Reaver in a whole new light and I absoutely love the idea of Sparrow bringing out the tender and loving side of Reaver. I love this story and I can't wait for future chapters...please don't leave this story unfinished. Thanks again :)
Acro111 chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
How is this not the most popular Fable story ever? It's amazing. New favorite fanfiction, and new favorite author right here! Again the story is amazing.