Reviews for Serendipity
RogueMetamorph chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Oh my goodness. I had my reservations about this story at first (given that it was from Alistair's point of view but mostly because it was in second person which usually makes me uncomfortable as I read) but your story was amazing. Having it in second person was surprisingly enjoyable, I loved being able to see Alistair's thoughts through the whole thing, I loved how you kept to the dialogue and story while also putting your own spin on it, and I loved that you didn't spend an ungodly amount of time on story that none of us wanted to read for a dozen extra chapters. I liked how quick and to the point the story was and how much we got to learn about Alistair. My one problems with the story was that we didn't get to say barely any of the other characters (I completely forgot that Ella had a Mabari warhound until you mentioned it at the end. I would think that she'd have an extra strong attachment to it given that it was the only thing from her old life that survived. A scene or mention of the others would have been a joy as well.) I also thought you could have hardened Alistair. I thought you did but it didn't really feel like it as the story continued. DON'T GET ME WRONG! I loved this story and liked seeing everything that Alistair was thinking and feeling... I just would have liked him to be a bit more hardened. I loved the story over all, a great story that I would recommend to others. Loved it!
RogueMetamorph chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
That was epic... I'm excited to read the ending of this story. I'm also very proud of your Alistair for becoming such a sure-ish leader.
RogueMetamorph chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
... I feel dirty. I mean, I would do Morrigan's ritual a million times if it meant saving both the character and Alistair... but when you do it to save Ella and Alistiar... it feels like it's the wrong choice... But I'm glad their safe! ... I feel dirty...
RogueMetamorph chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
YES! Oh my God, I was worried for a moment that it was going to be a tragedy story where Alistiar has to marry Anora and the end is like; "And the day that Anora died the two got back together, traveling the Deep Roads together until the end," or something like that. I was so angry! And then Anora- God bless her heart- suddenly said she wouldn't marry him. She's suddenly my favorite character! Thank you so much!
RogueMetamorph chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
I loved it. I liked seeing the weaker side to her character when we've only ever really seen the strong or anger. It was a good choice.
RogueMetamorph chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
YAY! More dialogue between them! I also love how you're handling the progression of their relationship.
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I really liked how you gave focus to the Broodmother and how it would disturb the women of the group... hell, it disturbed me! I also liked how their relationship has come about and the way that she fits perfectly into the things he says and thinks. I love that everything he thinks also supports the dialogue as opposed to being wonderful along with dialogue that does mesh together. Great story so far. Can't wait to read more.
RogueMetamorph chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I like that we finally got to see dialogue between them. I mean, we have before but this was a full conversation. I really liked everything about it, the humor, the way you used the game dialogue, the way you change the game dialogue, what Alistair was thinking the entire time. I loved it.
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
As much as I like this story I was beginning to wonder where the Alistair humor went... and then I found it; "Murder-y." I love it.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I didn't think I would like this story, first because it was in Alistair's point of you but mostly because it was in second person. However, I decided to try it out since it is one of the few finished stories that seems to follow the course of the game. And as I read through this chapter I realized just how much I've come to like it. It gets to the point and gives an interesting twist to Alistair's thoughts and watching someone "play/live" through the Blight. I'm excited to read more.
germanguy chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wrong spelling of a simple word in the fourth sentence. I don't think that i want to read any further.
dorko525 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
That was awesome from start to finish. I hope you write more. I'll be sure to check your other works
dorko525 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Poor Alistair! I seriously can't tell you how much I enjoy reading from his pov
dorko525 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Thank God, you wrote it that way, I was worried there was going to be so much angst about the act, which is horrible in itself but having to read so much drama about it rage inducing lol