Reviews for The Crisis of Infinite Shinjis
John Spangler chapter 1 . 4/5
Hi, Chukman. I just wanted to say that I've read the four stories of this series, and I've liked each one, expecially this one and "Last child of Krypton-Redux". Let me tell you this: you are a genious! I think I can say with absolute certainty that these are the best Evangelion crossovers ever written. Despite the presence of some couples that I don't like (I'm a staunch Shinji/Asuka fan, and Toji/Hikari too), you wrote them in a way that made me like them. Again, compliments.

I've also given a look to your other stories in progress, and I have to say that it's a shame that you retired. I really hope that one day you'll come back. If that ever happens, know that you've earned one more fan.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 8 . 10/12/2013
This was the high quality I've come to expect from your works. But just as it is in elseworlds-esque comics of all kinds, I get extremely curious about some characters who weren't central to the plot. Dr. Ikari. What's his story? Seriously, I got the mad doctor vibe (and that he's apparently a gourmet when it comes to vampires), but he's possibly the least explored Shinji that appeared in more than one chapter. After reading the dramatis personae, I half expected him to be an evil version of House. Any chance of finding out what happened to him and his world?
DirtNap chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Ya know...I'm glad I read through all the crazy gathering shenanigans. Chapter 6 was worth ALL of it.
klikkat chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Well, honestly this was very fun! It was also probably a TERRIBLE idea to read the whole thing in one sitting, but I especially was impressed by how you managed to make your alternate universes flow together rather well even without an extensive knowledge of the other settings in question. I am not a DC or Marvel reader, yet I still was able to follow the plots and characters. Also, major kudos for making Bill Adama so badass that not even an Anti-A.T. Field can kill him. The man survives on sheer cussedness at this point, I imagine.
Gemini011 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I didn't get it when I read the "paranormal eliminators" line in the Dramatis Personae, but within a couple paragraphs of starting this chapter, it hit me. I laughed for like five minutes.

Who would have thought that that particular variation would work so well? Pure awesome.
RealRemainder chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
aaaaand here it is...
tymofey chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
You are fucking insane, this is awesome.
dsty292 chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Holy shit. That was extraordinary.

I'm not quite sure if there are any other words to describe it! It did feel a little chaotic at the beginning when everything was still coming together, but it looks like you found whatever it was you were looking for and the story progressed rather nicely.

The end is a psychological web of confusion that descends into a careful and fragile clarity. There is a slight sense of loss, or perhaps emotional weariness, but above all, there is hope.

I read Riddle of Steel. I remember feeling hard justice had been done at the end... but this, this transcends whatever you did with that. This here was about redemption.

Congratulations on another excellent story. Thank you for your work.
Archnecromancer King chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I really love your stories! Are unique, epic and beautiful and from the heart I thank you for share them with us! I loved the trip by the dimensions and made me think hard: the Eva!Lotus Paradise is perhaps the most realistic Eva AU I've ever seen, the Samsara!Shinji will always be one of my favorites, Evapony is now semi-official as there is a Unit 01 Pony, the scene of farewell from Iron!Shinji with his Misato was painful (it is undoubtedly your best version of Shinji!) mainly because of Eva Q (Anno, you fuc #$ng troll!), Badass!Fuyutsuki and the Riddle of Steel was beautiful! Again, thank you for sharing your stories with us, good luck in your life and work and your muse always bless you more and more!
P.S.: Finally I saw a fanfiction of Rei/Shinji done for you. Tragic, but beautiful!
I would very much on Rebuilding! Final had a meeting between Shinji and the God-Emperor of Trolls Anno, in person, at the Animal-Man and Grant Morrison style. I still think Your High Truculence, the Supreme Troll, exaggerated in Rebuilding Q to regain his deserved titles like Greater Troll Ever and creator of the worst character of all time (Shinji). If he does I'm sure, not going to get that with the mastery that Morrison and you succeeded. I salute you! Thank you so much!
Archnecromancer King chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I cannot believe I missed the final four chapters! Bizarre, but epic! Thank you for sharing your story with us! My only complaint is that I thought the Immortal!Gendo very hypocritical, the Adversary is certainly the version of Shinji more similar to he and is doing exactly what he would do in his place if the roles were reversed! I do not see any difference between them. Good luck with your life and work and your muse bless you always more and more!
P.S.: This story makes much sense after watching In “The Mouth of Madness” by John Carpenter and Evangelion Q. The hatred against the author/god of the characters goes beyond any barrier. I would love that EoE!Shinji and Rebuilding!Shinji could come face to face with his author/god Hideaki Anno, would be worth lose 50 years of life just to see the scene!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
le hem...
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?
I am very confused
shadow uzumaki chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
So, you gonna do anything with that Asuka epilogue?
qwertyui chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I know! I know! it's Charlie right.
qwertyui chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Aww Man! I was hoping to see Adversary Shinji show in EoE just when the shit was getting chaotic and then start trashing everything. Adversary Shinji didn't get to be with his Rei in the end and that makes me a Saaad Panda.
I enjoyed this story but there was so many characters(and not enough sceen time to do them justice) I had to reread and then reread to keep from being confused. I remember watching a featurette with James Cameron about T2 his said something about wanting to have one fantastic unbeleivable thing in a story and keep the rest realistic. I think I like your stories better when you do that .

I hope you make a Dr Manhatten Shinji next, and start the 'Ritsuko as Shinji's guardian fic' . Thanks for writing another epic, hope to see more fics from you.
qwertyui chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
You should do an Eva fic where Shinji becomes something like Dr Manhatten, the Doctor actualy reminds me of Shinji. I mean if you gave Shinji godlike power and took away his fear and uncertainty I think he'd act the same as Dr Manhatten. Come on Charles it's the one superhero nobody's ever done before and alot of his apathetic character traits fit in with the show. Anyway hope you consider it.