Reviews for Cinders in the Water
Teddy bear 007 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
This is awesome! Keep going PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have read your story from top to bottom and it continues to intrigue me. please write more.
Flatfoot88 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I've been following this for quite some time, and each time I read your work, it seems to get better and better. Please "would you kindly" continue?!
Diabowserker chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
This story is overall excellence. I love the way you've adapted the plot, and how you've integrated your OC; it does make it more interesting when Jack has someone to talk to, rather than a constant internal monologue or radio communication. I also appreciate the fact that you, unlike some authors, don't sacrifice the plot for the sake of a quick lemon. Your take on ADAM dependency, resistance, and the mthod by which splicing leads to addiction. I understand how difficult it can be to find time and inspirtaion to write, but I sincerely hope that you'll update soon.
ToxicSoap04 chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
Awww the flirting! Oh Atlas did you really have to interrupt XD This was wonderful as always I must say this story is one of my favourites!
ToxicSoap04 chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I loved this as per usual, she's not been very lucky this chapter and the conversation at the end cracked me up XD
alinah chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
this story is great! love kikis character :) cant wait for more! ;)
ToxicSoap04 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Dun Dun Dun! I loved it. Parts where adorable, thrilling, sad, dramatic! It's a wonderful story and I can't wait for more!
ToxicSoap04 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I loved this as per usual. 'Furnace boy' made me laugh so much and the bit at the end with Jack staring at her backside XD I can't wait for the next, every chapter gets better and better!
ToxicSoap04 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Oh, How I adore this chapter. I love the termoile in it and how Katherine shows her more menacing side, it's wonderful! And as per usual I can't wait for the next chapter.
Pandaaaa chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Please please update more! This story is greater by the chapter :) can't wait to see how you show sander Cohen :D
Nikoangeli88 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Would you kindly write more? You are a good writer. :)
SepiaDreams chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Here comes Cohen! And I can't wait to see what happens when Kyle re-enters the picture.
Keep it up!
ToxicSoap04 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
A wonderful chapter, once again! It seems every chapter you write becomes even better than the last! Can't wait for the next chapter, please keep writing :)
SepiaDreams chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Another great chapter.
You mentioned at the beginning that this was going to be a "shorter" story because you started off in Arcadia.. And you're burning through a lot of story line.. But if I'm honest I think you've picked the perfect pace. Nothing is being dragged out too much, but you aren't skimming things that are important.

Keep your eye on Kiki. I know she is kick ass and everything but you dont want her to slip into the dreaded Mary Sue.

Again, keep up the great work!