Reviews for Life of a Conquering Alpha
Elmerin chapter 7 . 7/23
I just wanted to say, this series has been amazing. I really do hope you write a next gen, as I'd love to read it.

Thank you so much for writing this.
Have you got any suggestions for fanfics with similar themes?

The only think I would say isn't the best is It's very much a Super!harry Fic so it's ever so slightly unrealistic, but it's mostly fine.
Lady Loyal of Narnia chapter 7 . 7/3
Wow. I found the beginning of this trilogy last weekend, and actually started reading it on Monday. I finished this today (Friday), and am very impressed. This is a really well-written trilogy, with some very original ideas. I love the Journals, and I love all of the pranks, and I especially love the way Harry really lets his Slytherin side out, but in a good way, so that he can start bringing the Houses together. I will definitely be saving this trilogy in my favorites.
Ginevrajeanpotter chapter 2 . 2/11
I see you changed a couple things like Harry being a Slytherin now, but what significance is that Samuel Davis guy? And how did the relationship between Tracey and Harry come to be?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
cool
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
I love this story so much!

Do you think you could so another story like this one but with the weddings of the adults or the grown life of the next generation ?
Bc that would be awesome!
An obsessed fan chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Please, Please, PLEASE write a next generation story! Make it a series! This is an amazingly put together story and I lost a lot of sleep trying to finish the series! Excellent job!
Christian Chick chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I think I love you. I'm not good at reviewing chapter by chapter for stories, I usually just review the latest chapter in the book or series, but for this one I think I'll have to go through to review. You are an amazing author with amazing ideas, firm plot bases, refrences to other popular fics, you're amazing. This entire series is getting favourites from me. I can't wait to read more of your work.
CC
Azniro-Yes Me chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
please please please wright the next story
GoldenEyedFury chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
So i have just finished read your entire series and all I have to say about it is wow. I love it, i want to print them all into books and have hard copies so i can read them forever, they are BETTER than JKR;s and any other fanfiction i have ever read. you are amazing and as a writer I can only hope to be able to one day capture a fraction of your talent.
Miss Millie chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Hello,
I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed your stories!
These will be saved for my grandaughters! And for me to reread often.
The Best of Luck for you and your family esp. This Christmas and Holiday Season.
I am such a H&G fan feel free to write another one anytime.
I was reading one once that Harry ended up at Ginny's after being hurt by his uncle. Ginny told him to write to the Goblems for help. They ended up bonded only her grand mother knows but the writer hasn't writton in a long time may he would let you finish it? Write me and I'll send you more info if you are interested.
Again, great stories love the interaction with Teddy too.
Miss Millie
Nova chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Lovely series
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Please Please Please write second post-Hogwarts story!

Love all 5 stories! please write next one!
Resatice chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
So i kijd of forgot to go favourite each ofhe books in this series because by the end of each one I wastoo excited to wait, amd I juat had to read the next one! Time to go back and favourite em'.

But thanks for making an awesome series!
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Great job :)
Spannerspoon chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Awwww! Brilliant way to finish the series. Loved all of it!