Reviews for Broken
Judy chapter 23 . 2/21
Omg! I really hate Talia and her crazy obsession over Batman. Delusional woman and I can't believe Batman didn't even notice Diana was hurt. I hope he gets it through his thick skull that Talia is not even worth saving or caring about. Now I hope he puts Diana first she is the best thing that has happened to him. Someone who upholds justice just like he does. Plsssss don't wait too long to continue.
Trilogy1 chapter 23 . 2/10
wow
just wow
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 2/8
Wow - nice cliffhanger.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 23 . 2/7
OMG what an amazing chapter! Truth be told I almost forgot about this story- sorry, lol- but I got back into it right away. I have no doubt that you planted these clues, but it'd take a second read for me to connect it all.
Honestly though, you're such a good writer, I seriously can't think of enough praise at the moment. Just WOW.
mbembet chapter 23 . 2/7
i always liked Talia compared to selina. she's a compelling character. but still BMWW is the best :)
keep updating!
LOTSlover chapter 23 . 2/7
OH. NO. YOU. DIDN'T! AGH! I NEED MORE NOOOOWWWW!

PLEASE update soon! This is so awesome! :)
Zenness chapter 23 . 2/6
You can't make us wait! You have to finish! I love your stories! Please! With a cherry on top!?
Charlie chapter 23 . 2/5
I honeestly dont understand why Elliot is so inj love with Diana , is like a puppy dog ! haha I really liked
William chapter 23 . 2/5
I do not understand one thing .. Bruce is going to letElliot die? I did not see really looking forward to rescue him, I know what he did to Diana was terrible but he does not like the deaths. Taking that, ecxellente chapter!
Ainacarla chapter 23 . 2/5
No puc creure aquest capítol! fantàstic amb totes les lletres que es puguin trobar. Fa molt que jo no llegia "Trencat", així que vaig començar tornada i l'estimo cada vegada més. Diana és una amazona i espero que el metall de les bales no sigui letal per a ella i que ella pugui dir-li a Bruce que l'estima de ! M'encanten els dolços moments que fas entre BMWW! Espero llegir aviat de tu de nou! Salutacions des Catalunia
raven chapter 23 . 2/5
"Love for what did not belong to him. Love for what is mine!" I love it , update soon pleaseee
CrazyPhenom chapter 23 . 2/5
There you are. And a Cliffhanger after all this time, wouldnt have it any other way. This is an amazing story. Keep up the good work.
Maculedes chapter 23 . 2/5
Wooww! amazing chapter !Please dont let Diana die ! :'( im crying right now . You are wonderful :D
jwill21 chapter 23 . 2/5
i like this story but pleeeeaaaaasssseee STOP nerfing Wonder Woman...Batman's rogues are absolutely no threat to her...

I just don't understand why the Justice League Superman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter just clean Gotham up in a second...probably because all crime in Gotham would cease immediately
guest chapter 22 . 1/16
i'm addicted to this story. Please, update soon