Reviews for Broken
What a place to be left at, please don't abandons this story
mily chapter 23 . 7/20
OMG! this needs to be finished ! Plese im in te edge of my seat :'(
FlackAttack chapter 23 . 6/27
Now that Arkham Knight is out, will we see anything from it included in this series? Please answer in your next chapter.
NewbieWW chapter 23 . 5/24
Just so you know, I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this, gripped from the very beginning till the very end! This chapter, no different except for my mouth falling open in surprise and victory. I suspected that Vincent was involved since we saw him the first time because of the green eyes thing, tbh, but I didn't see the joker thing happening at all!

Wow, this is really good and intense, I've been putting off reading it because I was worried it would be angst filled and wow, I should have started this way sooner. The character development was spot on, all the characters were spot on, the writing was A, the plot was beautiful and didn't drag at any point.

Will we see any closure for Harley? What about Poison Ivy, did she recover? And Alyssa on Themyscira? I don't know if I missed it or not, but why did Thomas have such an obsession with Diana anyway? I applaud you for such a beautiful story, there were hardly any errors aside from a word missing at one point or another, and such a well-thought out plot although I shouldn't be surprised given you wrote Animus and Eidolon! Can't wait for the last chapter, hopefully we'll get to see that soon!
Judy chapter 23 . 2/21
Omg! I really hate Talia and her crazy obsession over Batman. Delusional woman and I can't believe Batman didn't even notice Diana was hurt. I hope he gets it through his thick skull that Talia is not even worth saving or caring about. Now I hope he puts Diana first she is the best thing that has happened to him. Someone who upholds justice just like he does. Plsssss don't wait too long to continue.
streakninja chapter 23 . 2/10
wow
just wow
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 2/8
Wow - nice cliffhanger.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 23 . 2/7
OMG what an amazing chapter! Truth be told I almost forgot about this story- sorry, lol- but I got back into it right away. I have no doubt that you planted these clues, but it'd take a second read for me to connect it all.
Honestly though, you're such a good writer, I seriously can't think of enough praise at the moment. Just WOW.
mbembet chapter 23 . 2/7
i always liked Talia compared to selina. she's a compelling character. but still BMWW is the best :)
keep updating!
LOTSlover chapter 23 . 2/7
OH. NO. YOU. DIDN'T! AGH! I NEED MORE NOOOOWWWW!

PLEASE update soon! This is so awesome! :)
Zenness chapter 23 . 2/6
You can't make us wait! You have to finish! I love your stories! Please! With a cherry on top!?
Charlie chapter 23 . 2/5
I honeestly dont understand why Elliot is so inj love with Diana , is like a puppy dog ! haha I really liked
William chapter 23 . 2/5
I do not understand one thing .. Bruce is going to letElliot die? I did not see really looking forward to rescue him, I know what he did to Diana was terrible but he does not like the deaths. Taking that, ecxellente chapter!
Ainacarla chapter 23 . 2/5
No puc creure aquest capítol! fantàstic amb totes les lletres que es puguin trobar. Fa molt que jo no llegia "Trencat", així que vaig començar tornada i l'estimo cada vegada més. Diana és una amazona i espero que el metall de les bales no sigui letal per a ella i que ella pugui dir-li a Bruce que l'estima de ! M'encanten els dolços moments que fas entre BMWW! Espero llegir aviat de tu de nou! Salutacions des Catalunia
raven chapter 23 . 2/5
"Love for what did not belong to him. Love for what is mine!" I love it , update soon pleaseee