Reviews for Broken
I loved the chapter, even though I wish wonderwoman wasn't a damsel in distress as much. When will the next chapter come out?
rosa lunae chapter 23 . 7/11
Oh my god. This story is amazing. I am devastated that it's still unfinished! I'm an offender too, so I won't give you a hard time, but this is amazing 3
Cliffhanger chapter 23 . 6/22
So this was the penultimate chapter? What happened to the last chapter? You're so close to finishing, please let this story end. It was well written and I really despair at your absence from . Good authors are hard to find for me and you're one of the few. Please return and give this story the ending it deserves.
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS NOOOOOOW! PLEASE don't let this go unfinished. I have to know that Diana is going to be okay and that she and Bruce will be together.
P-L-E-A-S-E come and finish this.
You are an amazing writer and would love for you to write more BMWW. We're sorely lacking in great BMWW fics. :)
foxyfeline chapter 23 . 3/21
I love this story! So so cruel to leave it there us not knowing Diana's fate. Please please update. great work
kazuki2292 chapter 23 . 3/9
Next chap please
Flightt94 chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
She deserves more than this, especially from him
Flightt94 chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
Tim Drake is definitely better than Dick Grayson. Good story.
Flightt94 chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Technically, you can't catch up on sleep so sleeping for six hours wouldn't help and would only throw off his sleeping schedule as he only sleeps 2-3 hours a day.
Flightt94 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
That's sick, if he's what I think he is.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
Finish it! Please
BMWW chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Hóping that this new year give you inspiration. Please make a romantic final with BMWW on it
charlotte chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Omg! Almost a year! please dont let us hanging
Emma chapter 23 . 1/5/2016
Please update!
GoddessofDawn7843 chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Please please PLEASE update or- or give a hint of something at how this ends! I love love love this! More!