Reviews for Broken
BMWW chapter 23 . 1/5
Hóping that this new year give you inspiration. Please make a romantic final with BMWW on it
charlotte chapter 23 . 1/5
Omg! Almost a year! please dont let us hanging
Emma chapter 23 . 1/5
Please update!
GoddessofDawn7843 chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Please please PLEASE update or- or give a hint of something at how this ends! I love love love this! More!
psychedelicbubbles chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Really enjoyed this. Hope you update soon.
severusfangirl13 chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
NO NO NO NO You can't leave me hanging like this! I need the rest of this story like I need chocolate. It has been such a good read, well thought out, surprising, and hot in the best way. I hope you get to continue on it!
Judy chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
Why does Bruce care what happens to Talia the woman is demented. Now look what happened all because of Talia. Bruce really needs to tell her to get out for his life. Now Diana's life is in danger! I need an update soon plssss.
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This story is amazing, hope you're able to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
What a place to be left at, please don't abandons this story
mily chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
OMG! this needs to be finished ! Plese im in te edge of my seat :'(
FlackAttack chapter 23 . 6/27/2015
Now that Arkham Knight is out, will we see anything from it included in this series? Please answer in your next chapter.
killiansbutt chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
Just so you know, I was sitting on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this, gripped from the very beginning till the very end! This chapter, no different except for my mouth falling open in surprise and victory. I suspected that Vincent was involved since we saw him the first time because of the green eyes thing, tbh, but I didn't see the joker thing happening at all!

Wow, this is really good and intense, I've been putting off reading it because I was worried it would be angst filled and wow, I should have started this way sooner. The character development was spot on, all the characters were spot on, the writing was A, the plot was beautiful and didn't drag at any point.

Will we see any closure for Harley? What about Poison Ivy, did she recover? And Alyssa on Themyscira? I don't know if I missed it or not, but why did Thomas have such an obsession with Diana anyway? I applaud you for such a beautiful story, there were hardly any errors aside from a word missing at one point or another, and such a well-thought out plot although I shouldn't be surprised given you wrote Animus and Eidolon! Can't wait for the last chapter, hopefully we'll get to see that soon!
Judy chapter 23 . 2/21/2015
Omg! I really hate Talia and her crazy obsession over Batman. Delusional woman and I can't believe Batman didn't even notice Diana was hurt. I hope he gets it through his thick skull that Talia is not even worth saving or caring about. Now I hope he puts Diana first she is the best thing that has happened to him. Someone who upholds justice just like he does. Plsssss don't wait too long to continue.
streakninja chapter 23 . 2/10/2015