Reviews for Her Love is a Neverending Circle
timano chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I enjoyed this story, heartbreak and all! It was well-written and beautifully constructed. 10 out of 10 stars! Now, I wonder what will happen in the final episode of Series 7B...
Leighawen chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Amazing. I can totally see River thinking like this.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So many feels!

That was brilliant though! There were several moments I just went "exactly!"

"But trust you? Seriously?"

Her entire being revolts viciously. She knows the pain only lasts a split second – because she really is that good – and then he's turning to Amy.

WAAHH. The only bit I would have put in there (and have in fact written a whole oneshot about coz it made me that sad :'() was in Big Bang II when he asks to see Amy instead of her. Sadness!

Loved it though - great work! *sniff*
Cat chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I think this piece you did on their infinitely tangled romance through time is just fine. More than fine. It's really, really good...and you get a sense of just how complicated it all is for us, the fans, and for them too...cuz let's face it...this is quite possibly one of the most messed up, confusing, and tragic relationships ever written for TV. I honestly don't know who got the worse end of the deal here, The Doctor or River/Melody...? I think River...but both have to watch the other one die. And that...THAT...is just...really cold and a harsh fact. But I absolutely ADORE the pair of them, flirting it up... :o)
Shinouq chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful! I loved this so much!