Reviews for Date with Mr Suarez's Daughter
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Amazing! Great story please update soon pretty please
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Loving the fiction please please can you get the next chapter up
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter. Like to see how is Daniel going to reaction to her? More please soon!
AgentCaroline chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
i can't wait for Daniel's reaction! Hopefully she catches his eye.
nina.v.johnson chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Omg! I cannot wait to read about Daniels reaction to her! I wonder if papi is going to interrupt?!
TMadison chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Typical Amanda hitting on Daniel. Interesting how he didn't seem interested at all. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Betty the Bonita chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
Love the interaction between Justin and Betty. He so should have been her adviser more on the show. If she would have listened to him, she NEVER would have worn her infamous poncho! LOL!
Liked the little moment between Amanda and Daniel. He's nice, but firm in rebuffing her. Can't wait to see his reaction to Betty, especially wearing his favorite color dress!
nina.v.johnson chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
This is wicked good. I am way curious!
Can't wait to read more.

I love how close Justin and Betty are. Too sweet. Mystery is surrounding the Hilda story. I am very excited to read more!
nina.v.johnson chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
IMF! Hilda died! I must know more. On to the next chapter.
nina.v.johnson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is going to be AWESOME! Can't wait to read more!
Nina
Agentcaroline chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Cute chapter! It was funny seeing my mission name idea. XD
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
cute!
Betty the Bonita chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Love the spy stuff. I'm wishing I could see Justin and Betty all decked out in their 'mission impossible' or sorry, "Mission Blue Eyes' ensemb! LOL! Can't wait to hear from Daniel in this story. You have me really wondering what is up with Bobby and what really happened to Hilda (is she REALLY dead? Say it isn't so!) Good stuff. Keep it coming!
TMadison chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
This is cute. Betty was funny trying to sneak out of the houseand Christina punching the guy. Funny how you named the guy Silvio.
DanielXBetty chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love this story, cant wait for betty to meet daniel.

Please update SOOONNN:)