Reviews for Diamond Sky
Aaaaah amazing!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 3/2
Heck yes I want you to continue this!
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 2/25
brilliant :D It fits perfectly :D
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/2
Loved it!
naomibaomi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I need moooorrreeee. This was so fantastic ugh.
Garland chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Oh THANK YOU! I have had something similar in my head for so long haha
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Headcanon accepted
cyenthia 30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Write it plz
Lunar Crystallos chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I have been waiting for AGES to stumble across this. Thank you SO MUCH! I loved the idea, and you wrote it perfectly.
Fireheart03 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Omg I love it! It's really well written, and despite being slightly confusing (purposefully so I'm assuming) the plot and theories the story produced are brilliant. I'd love for you to write a prologue to this, and I really hope you do!
Kallie01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Please write more to this! :)
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Well it is one of the better stories with the Jetho is Merlin theme. It is well-written and ceinly am very curious about this sequel.
Etimire T chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is brilliant. Great job. When I watched this episode I thought of something very similar. Please write another where 10 meets Merlin.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Brilliant!
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This was definitely amazing. I saw the episode "Midnight" air and I needed to find a fic. This was the perfect fic! My cravings are gone now and I am content :) but I'm also a bit confused. So you were thinking that Merlin IS the Doctor or that Merlin met the Doctor previously (and in the Doctor's future) and the dragon crest Merlin gave him right then saved his butt when he goes to the past? (And in that case, if it is the case, I'd love a fic based on that.) please help! I love it, but I'm confused :(
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »