Reviews for Diamond Sky
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
That was amazing i never thought of that but wow i wish i did and i loved it , it was really great.
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is awesome! I've always kind of wanted to so something like this, but could never really get it together and make it work...but this is totally great. Terrific, thanks for posting! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I have most definitely ALWAYS thought of this! Thank you so much for putting what I've loved to ponder into words, even if it isn't a full blown fic. Sometimes being short and sweet works best. 3
It's pretty disorientating to see him wearing black nail polish, that was always the thing that got me. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
amazing! HAHAHAHAH.. *whispers* even a few times.. it got me lost.. but in the end i got it! hahhahhaha
ChristianGateFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Hey! It's Kat!

Yep, just as I thought, you are an amazing writer. This is perfect, and I love it, and whhhyyyyy did you never write the real crossover! I like how it took to the end for me to figure out if the Doctor had just forgotten meeting Merlin before because it was so long ago, or if it hadn't happened for the Doctor yet. And I think it's the latter. But anyway, fun times. Poor Merlin though...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Aaaaah amazing!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Heck yes I want you to continue this!
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
brilliant :D It fits perfectly :D
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Loved it!
naomibaomi chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I need moooorrreeee. This was so fantastic ugh.
Garland chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Oh THANK YOU! I have had something similar in my head for so long haha
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Headcanon accepted
cyenthia 30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Write it plz
Lunar Crystallos chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I have been waiting for AGES to stumble across this. Thank you SO MUCH! I loved the idea, and you wrote it perfectly.
Fireheart03 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Omg I love it! It's really well written, and despite being slightly confusing (purposefully so I'm assuming) the plot and theories the story produced are brilliant. I'd love for you to write a prologue to this, and I really hope you do!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »