Reviews for End of an Era
Voluspa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Glad the annoying Aubrey stories have come to an end. I would also like to see the little digs you make to other writers about the time it takes them between updating to end too. At least those writers take the time to craft out a decent and far more interesting stories than many of the rushed out garbage on the site.
Giraffery chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh, I hate to see this series end, I've loved it so much! But what a beautiful ending this was, it had me in tears. I hope you're not going to quit writing for this fandom, you're one of the few writers I check every day to see if you've updated or posted anything new. So please don't stop writing!
Piscean6724 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh I'm in tears! What a fantastic story and one of my all te favorites!
Master Tigeress chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
awesome story. yep. until next time. so will u write more stores?
Laughing Librarian chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*sob* I HATE ENDINGS! (But I LOVE your story!)
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aw, man, you just had to rip my heart out, didn't you? Sure, you put it back in, but ouch.

;-)

Great wrap up, really great.
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I thought this story and series were excellent. Thank you.
Darrkstarr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm sorry to see this end, Sandy. It was a fun ride from the first story. I took a short break from this review and read Rescue45's review. I agree and, after a break, I might suggest an epilogue.
Rescue45 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Talk about a roller coaster story, Wow. You had me going. Great job. Kind of sad to see it come to an end. I hope you will write more you're too good to stop now. Love your stories. I could see this playing out as I read it and I can understand why the decisions were made that were made.