Reviews for The Mamodo Queen
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This was really adorable and bittersweet all at once. Great story! I thought you brought out the emotions of not only Zatch and Tia but Megumi really well.

Queenie
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was a very good and sad story with the perfect words.
Moosashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Poor Zatch, thinking his life is over due to marriage. Perhaps he'll learn commitment is actually a good thing!

I really enjoyed this. There really aren't many new Zatch and Tia stories being added nowadays, especially ones that keep them as in character as they were here. In fact, not only them but everyone in this story seemed to be spot-on in character.

Good job! Keep up the good work!
Zesh chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. I'm not really into romance fics in anime fandoms, but this had a good mixture of romance, humor, and drama. I really liked your sense of humor. I liked this line the most:

His brain reeled and the world seemed to end before him.

I think that's very characteristic for a six-year-old boy. They might seem to think that getting married means their lives are over. I remember being Zatch's age and thinking that Kiyo and Megumi's ages were really old, too, when they're not. There's so much more of an age difference when you're younger than when you're older. When I was little, I thought teenagers were like adults and had more freedom. I always looked up to them and anticipated becoming a teen.

The drama in the beginning hooked me. You handled it well in the beginning and end.

Overall, a very cute and funny read. Thank you!
Super Pan-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Me: Ohhhhhh that needs AN UPDATE! WOOOOOOOOOOO excuse the od im kinda HI! SUGA HI DA BEST KIND THERE IS!I WANT MORE PIXIE STIX! OR A SEQUEL!
QuickMash chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Really well-written! You really kept all the characters as they truly are and made a really cute scene that definitely could have happened in the canon! Keep writing!