Reviews for Seven Devils
John Carlos Santana chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
I don't know if other people agree with me but I love it more when Derek tops Stiles, it sounds sexy when Derek tops, for me, sexy hunks fucking twinks is really hot.
FrancoiseK chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
oh right, I wanted to tell something but I forgot in the first review. So, I love the way your characters stick to the 'real' ones, in the serie. It's crazy, we could actually watch them do those things on screen, seriously ! It's the first time I read something so close to the show, and thanks for that ! I laughed a lot, it feels good ;) and I liked the fact that you pointed out Doctor Who, I was a crazy fan some months ago :p
anyway, sorry for that, I just thought it was a good idea to say how much I liked you story, I so love reading reviews from my readers ! And you know, it's like you do own them, Stiles and Derek ;)
Bye :)
FrancoiseK chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
woooooooow énorme ! really really nice, well done :D
FrancoiseK chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
so cuuuute ! my god I love Derek ;) nice one again
FrancoiseK chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
that was funny ! good thinking :D your Stiles is quite perfect you know, he's like the one in the actual serie, we really can recognize him, that's impressive ;)
Erika Keysie chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
This was just too sweet! I really enjoyed it! :D
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
After reading this far, i wished that they would make them a couple in teen wolf and have this kinda scene :(God my life sucks)
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
HAHAHAHAH! " And, again. And... again." XD
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
That was really cute and funny end! Poor Stiles XD
COOKIEMONSTER500 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Oh my god, i just read all chapters one after the other, it was like the perfect mix of everything Sterek! Just an overload of feels to be honest. Great story!:)x
AngelBaby5643 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
This was hot, cute, fluffy, and just a plain good read. I think it had just the amount of everything and I can honestly I say I loved it!
Sterek's beta chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
*tear* I can't believe this is over! What an amazing journey, and you ended it with the BEST fic! LOVE myself some jealous Sterek!
I'll keep an eye out for more of your amazing works! Thanks for being so amazing and posting this GREAT oneshots!
Love them sooooo much, and love you for creating them! 3

See ya soon!
Ihopeitsbenign chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
I hate that it is over but this was such a fitting end with them together. Thank you.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Yay! The sexy, hot ending! Thanks
Emrys90 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Awe and bugga it has to end...