Reviews for baby its cold outside
Rinhail chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh my little heart is squealing right now! All of this was just so adorable. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.
barriers chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
asdfj too cute cannot handle
thejewlpin chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is a great story keep it up
serima chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wut...? It ends there? It was so good I couldn't believe it when it ended...
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
awww isnt this the sweetest fanfiction ever? 3
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
aww, i love bittersweet Rin/shiemi.
dreamydark chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
htjhk you write rinshi too?
ok i think you are officially my fav author (and I really wish you would write more AnE)
Angel Of Light and Beauty chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
AWWW! So sweet.
wargrounds chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
squeals and rolls away
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Alexa Piper chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Wow, this is beautiful.
Amazed chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is seriously, seriously good. Your imagery is beautiful. I'm jealous. It's so rare to come across sweet, meaningful fanfiction You show, not tell, with this writing, which is extremely good. Very well done. 3
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ajflkdjfal fluff. Adorable fluff.
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow, this was wonderful! I love it so much. It was really adorable.

I love your writing style. It's the type that says so much in so little words. Great job! :)
in cages chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i think i just died.
this is so wonderfully perfect that it literally tore my heart into tiny tiny pieces.
you write beautifully; you portray the characters accurately - especially rin, he's precious -; despite it being tiny paragraphs they're each packed with cute and descriptive elements & everything flows smoothly.
basically - this is LOVELY. it made my rin/shiemi feels go maadd. :)