Reviews for Gravitation
metaladdict chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
He I initially didn't read this story because I thought there wasn't any Shepard, and I didn't like that.

Now that i've read this i'm really happy that I did.
Sirrocco chapter 27 . 4/3/2013
I am incredibly flattered by your interest in my stories, Cer, and pleased to see Eos take on a life of her own outside of them. Thank you for giving her the opportunity (and for allowing that her future in Gravitation may diverge a bit from the future I foresee for her).

This taste of Gravitation is so sweet that I look forward to reading the whole thing. I've only been waiting bc my head canon can be so influenced by other well-written stories that I try to limit my intake-and bc the story is now finished. Somehow that almost makes it seem less criminal that I'm not encouraging you in your writing with regular reviews, as you so kindly do for me.

Much admiration-and friendship-always...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/3/2013
I loved this story and I usually can't stand OC's, but you did a fantastic job. This was a nice update into this world you've built, and I truly appreciate it. I really enjoy Teiron and all of your OC's. If you ever add to this again I'd like to read a little more about Allison, as I feel she's the daughter we never really got to know. I think there's definitely more to mine for her story. Anyway, thank you for this story and this nice little update.
sherryE chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Outstandingly awesome as always
A fan chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I really think you should continue this story. I just can't get enough of this disfunctional family. And Nillye sending a thank you card!

A fan of good writing
R.J. Ames chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
OMG CAPSLOCK WORKED! I AM SO EFFING EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

This was wonderful- I was definitely going through some Teiron withdrawal. It wasn't pretty.

I am a huge fan of Sirrocco's Eos, and I'm very happy that you got to steal her for a chapter, too :) The family dynamic between T, Eos, Erra, and Kiyett is just hilarious. And so endearing. It could almost make up for the fact that Aethyta is dead *sobbing*. Seriously, though, this made me so happy, and can I say yes, omg, T finally passed on the secret of amazing asari sex to her step daughter! It wouldn't have been fair not to, really. And the bit about Nilye writing the thank you card was a nice touch ;)

SO THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! THIS JUST SERIOUSLY MADE MY DAY! :)
WildOrchid88 chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
I think I have a new favorite OC asari. :P Eos is pretty damn awesome. Got so many feels when I read Aethyta passed away though. :(

And I totally forgot to read Sirrocco's latest update. Silly me.
Theodur chapter 27 . 4/1/2013
Oooh, is it Christmas already? (actually, I hope not, I've had just about enough of this winter) Great to see more of this. :)

Ah yes, Aethyta's half-hanar daughter. It's going to be some time until Aiana shows up in my story, but she'll be a bit different from Eos. Who seems pretty cool, by the way. :)

Gosh, Erra is such an irritating teenager! I hope that phase will pass quickly. Shame that Aethyta has passed away, she'd have sorted that girl's head out.

And the mandatory teasing of Teiron and remarks regarding Liara's prudishness. Always excellent fun. I'm very happy to hear they decided to let Illy in on the secret (I remember nagging about that, so I feel like stealing credit for it). Give it a few years, and I think that knowledge would have spread far and wide. :D

Great stuff. Full of many tasty details. I probably forgot to mention some of them, but well, no matter, really enjoyed this.
Midnight Lion chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
So, it's entirely possible that I spent all of today reading through your collected works, only to find out that I've apparently discovered them just as they're coming to a close. While I'm saddened by this, I'm still incredibly grateful that I found these stories. I only wish I could have seen them unfold chapter by chapter and given them the praise they deserved as they developed.

Gravitation is by far my favorite of your stories, not only because of the flashback glimpses that are always so perfectly *Shepard* in nature, but also because you handle the bittersweet aspects of 'the lifespan issue' with such a deft and charming touch. Teiron and Erra are wonderful characters, and I can understand why Liara is so happy to have them in her life.

If you do ever come back to this story/these characters, I'm hoping that we get to see Illira's relationship with Nillye develop! From scowling at each other in the baths to being bonded...that's a story I want to read.

Thank you for sharing you talents.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
This is just lovely. Thank you for this wonderful fic. I have just enjoyed the hell out of it each times I've gotten an update notification in my email!
FloridaMagpie chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Thanks so much for the beautiful read. You did a fantastic job throughout. Hope life improves for you, and that you find the time to share your talent again soon.
arcturusjourney chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
A beautiful ending to a beautifully-written story. I wish I had found the story earlier to see the process unfold. And certain powerful scenes, like T's first visit to Liara's estate, will be with me for a long time to come. Thank you for sharing your story and your lovely prose. While I don't know what you may be enduring right now, I hope that things get better soon. May your pain soon become a distant memory.
2ki's chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Thanks for sharing this story with us. It was wonderful.
A fan chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
I always loved this story. I hope you have more time to write in the future.

A fan of good writing
sherryE chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
Very nice ending. Good luck with what is happening in your life.