Reviews for Teacher: Take 2
S.Warrior chapter 18 . 9/29
Omg you can't leave it here no matter how long ago it was you need to come back and finish please
randmrule chapter 18 . 9/8
Is the story done? If not please continue! Great so far.
paytong533 chapter 18 . 8/23
Ok you should really continue
Like I'm tempted to pay you for the rest of the story
Orionslave chapter 18 . 1/3
One eyed blonde? And wow...wait another year and the update will take as long as Shego's unplannes absence,wait a week and it will the time she thought she would be away :P
Orionslave chapter 11 . 1/3
Shego said they had no grenades left and yet she threw a grenade a little later...plot hole.
Lazygirl420 chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
Ok. That was so real until I got to the end and had to read 'By removing my eye patch' like ten times.

18 Chapters to get a funny ending...

I loved it.. :)

*At the dinner
Arrgh! Put the patch on lady! haha...
Buddy5647 chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
That was a good one.
Buddy5647 chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
We'll all right nice job!
Buddy5647 chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Not bad, certainly gets the point across. If you find needing to write action, practice on small stuff until you can read it and say ok. Just carve out any action to bare minimum and write what you LIKE to write.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2015
Last chapter: Hilarious! I was wondering, where's the story about the princess Maria? And where's Ron? I hope you update soon :D
MrYargen chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
This is an amazing story so far. I can't wait to see how dinner goes down.
levi97100 chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
I really like this read it all in one day I hope you update soon, I also hope we get to see Shego hurt somebody maybe in training or something?
rundownSabEr chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Now! I'm hella curious! hahaha! What's behind Betty's eyepatch, well obviously it's an eye but i'm clearly sure it's something more. What could it be? Maybe it's something magical nah... or it's something cool. Sigh that's clearly up to you, dear author. :)

And thanks for the update. ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
and the awesomeness returns for another chapter
now I really can't think of anything to say that negative about this. Which again is awesome

only thing I could see to ask here for would be longer chapters, then remember the old saying quality over quantity. Which deftly applies here

And one heck of a Cliff hanger. What is under the eyepatch that keeps shego emotions under control
a special device, into something weird or worse guilt.

My theory is guilt, shego about to lose emotional control seeing that one time she cost Dr. director her eye. is enough to shut her down

again. Chapter 19 will be also. When you explain this of course, given that this was awesome
then it's a given that the awesomeness will continue

we shall see
ShadowCub chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
Wouldn't be surprised if nothing is wrong with the eye under the patch.