Reviews for Teacher: Take 2
Jay Shields chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Please add more soon
jim89 chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Interesting take it hoping shego deal of her issues and meeting Kim's family gradually
of course, given the tone of the story. Makes me seriously wonder what happened to Kim and the week she was stuck with the circus.

It does sound bad, I for clarity on that one but initially. I think all our minds will go to dark places with Kim's circus mission.

As for shego talking to her friend from the mission. I guess she did keep her promise in a way

jim89 chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
shego walls are coming crumbling down, and Kim and finally in

question is how does she deal what she learns?

The one thing is for sure Kim looks like she's got the comprehension and maturity to handle it. Now
in the past, not so likely

Lhyaran chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Ahh, I live for those subtle and awkward KiGo moments. It has been a while since I've read this fic, but most of it came back pretty quickly. Meeting the parents, hey. That'll make for an interesting evening. Should be a happy Coulder as well.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Please update ASAP! I love this!
only-looking chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Aw, man. Poor Shego. What a messed up backstory. That explains a lot about her personality.

So glad to see them finally getting together. My money's on Betty walking back in with some emergency, or the Kimmunicator going off, or whatever. Because this is just too easy. Not that I *want* that to happen, mind you.
scar20253 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GLOB! Can't wait till the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
FANTASTIC!
anon chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Interesting but you need a beta reader on all your stories.

You tend to flip flop a lot of sentences and mess up proper sentence structure.

Then instead of typing out time you say things like 20minutes which is not only grammatically incorrect it's also a major spelling and sentence structure error.

I like your stories but you need someone who has taken english as a first language as a beta reader.
Rae Nightling chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Omg! You finally updated. :) it was great. I can't wait to see where there relationship goes.
fullmetalalchemist26 chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Oooh, they are going to 'break in' Betty's desk/office eh? Or she walks in and makes a witty comment, heh. To short to say much else about it, atleast Kim will have SOMETHING to tell Monique about eh?
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
Love, intrigue, who could ask for more!
scar20253 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
canttouchthis22 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
nice story keep it up
jim89 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
what Kim has accomplished here it's kind of a double-edged sword.
On one hand got shego the tell how she feels for Kim. And Kim has an idea of where shego coming from. but the get there, she partially had to tear open she goes emotional wounds.

Now the question is can Kim he'll those said wounds permanently, I think her first stop
given information she has if paying is a visit to shego family and getting some hard answers
and the not willing to give him. She'll make them.

Hopefully that involves Kim beating the heck out of hego, there's a reason I like to see

91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »