Reviews for Stays in Vegas
EvaISback chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
i really enjoyed this fanfiction. good job :)
Emerald Stag chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
What a cute story! Loved the idea of Faberry getting hooked up in Vegas and not remembering how/what/why it happened. It was fun following them as they retraced their steps and slowly recalled why they ended up married. Really sweet.
EchoEveMorrow chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I really liked the idea and flow of this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
This whole story is perfect, and hilarious, and unique, and I love you! That final line about the chairs was just genius. I was in actual tears!
XYZ2013 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
So good.
Eyghon chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Ah ah ah, I had so much fun reading this, thank you!
the.medulla chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Rah! LOVED IT. Thanks for the great story. I really felt like you did a great job with keeping the characters the characters we love but just a much more mature and awesome version ;)
ViaCake chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Fantastic!
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Absolutely love this! Sexy, flirty, and no stupid gay-panic/regret. Nice!
Silversaphire96 chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
This story was so incredibly fluffy and adorable and it just gave me so many faberry feels! I loved it! I hope this 'verse IS revisited in the near future. Thank you for sharing! :]
bekahbabe chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
'Move the chairs, first.' ... oh my god, this legit made me LOL.

This was a lot of fun to read and I liked the format with the memories/flashbacks. Also, just very well written in general. Thanks.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Lmao, I was laughing all the way through reading this fic. It’s so hilarious XDD The story has a tiny bit of a resemblance to “What Happens In Vegas” but this was more epic. At first, I was expecting both to freak out after waking up in a single bed, naked but that didn’t come XD It was really good to know not that long that they actually confessed to liking each other beforehand. They were so relaxed around each other and it was rather adorable X3

Their investigation about the blurry parts had me in stitches especially when Brittany showed up XDD The mustache, stretch marks, wings and what with the Charlotte Bronte and Michelle Obama trollollollol.

Rachel and Quinn were just beyond adorable here. They were doing silly but cute stuff whilst drunk. It’s so cute when Rachel asked Quinn to put the ring back on her finger after she picked it up on the floor X3 And then that thing that they did when Quinn dropped her own ring as well in the water to join Rachel’s. Ack, I dunno what to say XDD

I loved the ending of course X3 Who wouldn’t? It’s happily ever after XD Thanks for the awesome read! XD
GriefofDawn chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
One of the cuter 'Woke Up In Vegas (Married)' stories I've read. Nice economy of storytelling. We don't find out a lot about the past of any of the characters but enough so that the story works well. Thanks for sharing.
hoglee chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
LOVE this story. It is freaking hilarious, totally adorable and wonderful Well done you. and hope you write more Faberry
bearblue chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
This was awesome. Thank you :)