Reviews for What's Worse than Satsuki?
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Fantastic read! xD The kiss and the reaction to it were hilarious.
LoneMusician chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Toyota is JELLY! LOL this one shot...THE FEELS SHDBXJDKDMLSLALALKS! Continue please. :)
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Aw, that was cute!
I love Satsuki! It was adorable!
Amazing story! I love it! :)
Jiji-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I so liv Satsuki x Haruka hope you can create an romance fanfic created M with them together I luv the split personality with a hint of romance of the two but can't find many fic's of just them together alas...wish there we're more!
kitkatJMC chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please continue! There aren't a lot of Natsuki/Satsuki x Haruka fanfics!
julia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
nice story
CelestialTitania chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Well? What is it? Kissing Haruka or Satsuki? I think kissing Haruka
Teagarden chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This one-shot is awesome! I think you did a good job of capturing everyone's character. And it would be cool if everyone did find out about Satsuki through something like this.
rupali chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
plz plz post da next chapter! The concept is pretty gud!
Mysyl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I needed a good laugh right about now. Homework has been dragging me down, so I'm glad I decided to take a break and read some more of your work. I-I just adore Natsuki and Haruka together...Thank you for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Sasyoura chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
i liked thsi way of finding Satsuki out x3

But I'm still searching more smudgi ones because I can't imagine Haruka and Satsuki meeting any other way xD *lifts her brows meaningfull*
Riolutae chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was great! It was enough to make me smile!

Matta ne!
Yu Kohaku chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Kawaii! I love Natsuki and Satsuki!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awesome Satsuki is hot! I like him a lot more than Natsuki! Haha Nanami kissed him! I can just imagine the other boy 's faces! Great story.
gale.frost18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012