Reviews for Vacation
Great chapter 1 . 8/24
Tell him when he asks... Ok Looking forward to more!
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 1 . 8/23
Response to the last line: Just like Aunt May and Gwen Stacy when it comes to Peter Parker.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/24
Pretty good. Only issue I could find is the minor plot hole of how the same ghost was attacking Danny several times a day when he wouldn't have been able to dump them back in the Zone that quickly. Also, perhaps the implications that the attack amount was typical in Amity Park while several of the normal perpetrators were attacking elsewhere. The reveal was nicely done and suitably dramatic. It was something of the typical fashion of a reveal, trapped unarmed in an attack while others are getting hurt, but with some originality to it. Getting Lancer involved was a nice touch. Thank you for posting!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 1/8
This is cute. I love reveal stories! So many ways for him to be found out... -w-
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
great story! :D
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Aww... So cute! Loved it! _
Gentle-Valera-Fox chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So that's the Box Ghost's purpose in life, misplaced aggression. XD
TeddyBear98 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Love this! Must have been an awesome/interesting dream lol
shin obin chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Make sequel
ohlookadeadaccount chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nice! I love it :)
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You need to put more dialog in your stories and One-Shots. But other than that, this was great!
Sarah Serena Rose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Gah, this was just perfect! Loved, loved, loved it :D

A neat idea on how to have Danny reveal his secret and I thought you dealt with his and Maddies reaction to his secret coming out well.
Priscilla chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Really good and funny! Keep up the good work!
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It was all right. I had a lot of laughs ("and that's because I felt like it") but I have to say the format appeared as if I had wrote it-and I know you can write better than me! It was your first attempt at writing general POV so you're forgiven. Lol. Have you wrote anything else in this format? I'd bet you have improved.

By the way, I have noticed "Blood Roses" I just can't get into it right now. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I just don't want to miss something because I'm not focused. If I'm not in the mood for a story, I may read the words but I'm not reading the story. So sorry! I swear it's not your story! As always, I'll let you know I've read it with a review.

Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 10/11/2012