Reviews for You Know I Believe In Love
Last Knight Errant chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
These are brilliant. Keep it up!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
HAHAHAA. Wow.

-K
Sarcastic Avenger chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Somehow, I always knew that Ranma was, in his heart of hearts, a proper football hooligan.

The parody was well appreciated :)
tuatara chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Fun, fun. Thank you for sharing this silly but charming little piece.
Compucles chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Wow, nice twist! I don't get what Genma's problem is, though. Aren't sports supposed to be manly?
Vector426 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa ! Gotta some of the funniest Ranma short stories in quite a while. Great Work ! I'll look forward to any further installments you have in store. Take care, and keep it between the ditches.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Adorable.
Vector 426 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great story. Nice to see some things in the Ranmaverse will never change, but some things do, like Akane's temper and Ranma's attitude towards his girl side..Looks like Nabs is still doing what she does best. Looking foward to the next installment, soon I hope. Take care, and keep it between the ditches.
tuatara chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Well, I did like this, but I kinda sorta maybe got hung up on one thing:

I really, really, reeeally think Akane's reaction is off the mark. I know it's a non-serious humor piece, but her water-off-a-duck's-back response to Ranma drunkenly sleeping with *Kuno*, regardless of how long ago it was, felt so improbable to me (from Akane or anyone else) that I had some trouble focusing on the rest of the story.

That said, it *was* amusing, and the ending was certainly cute. And of course it was quite well written, as is all your work. (I only noticed one typo, "though parking garages" instead of "through.") Thank you for sharing. As usual, I look forward to your next release!
NakedKing chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh goodness. That was adorable. I don't know it you nailed funny, but it was adorable and slightly heart warming. :D
Wrin chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm still laughing! Good stuff. It's very rare to see the characters mellow out realistically like that, but you pulled it off.