Reviews for The Definition of Love
please update! :)
yukineko19 chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
Please update soon.
StarTraveler chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
OMG I found this last night and I am totally hooked! Wish this had actually happened can't wait for more :)
CocoRocks chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
I do hope that Anne and Charles can be happy together and hopefully have a few children so Elizabeth can have siblings.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Kobato-Dobatochan chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
oh lovely please update soon im like soo into this! XDD
couture212 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
A most interesting chapter. Now I hope that Charles and Anne have a decent marriage at the least. Charles did make some good points in his offer. Glad that Mary is going to get a happy ending filled with love! :)
Failed to De-anon chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Love that Philip has made his "entrance" into the story even though we do not see him yet. Interested Mary was so cute. While I am still not sold on Anne/Charles, I want to see where it goes. At least they do not hate each other.

About the a/n: don't fret too much about the prince's name just yet, it's all good. Of course, I love the other story as well.
PhenioxGypsy chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Awwww... kinda fluffy... I liked it ) I am off to read other stories of decit and scandal that fill my wicked side so that I may enjoy how nice yours is and truly understand what it is to have a happy ending XD
Kittenallie chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Charles and Anne should have tons of sons, and end up being so sickeningly in love that Henry's head explodes. LOL!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Ooh, wow! Nice chapter! I'm interested in seeing Mary's romance bloom, as well as the marriage of Charles&Anne! You wrote them really well. :) Talk about an awkward relationship though! what will the rest of court think?
PhenioxGypsy chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Love the chapter! I vote for Eustace Chapuys to be with Mary! I mean now that England has a prince and two acknowledged bastards, Mary doesn't need to find a guy with a bunch of titles to marry! Oh please please please! Mary could be kinda like Margaret and marry someone of common blood!
PhenioxGypsy chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I have been devouring these chapters and am in love with k/h and I haven't been reviewing because I wanted to read what was in the next chapter ;) I just wanted to say that charle's wife's name is margaret; not mary.
Lky13 chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
I just found this great story! Hope to read more soon!
CocoRocks chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Great chapter. So you have a suitor in mind for Mary. Is it going to be Phillip of Bavaria?