Reviews for Musical world
sherabo chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Most enjoyable and one to treasure I'm sure this isn't the end of Joey the rock star and Seto the Seto. Really an interesting story especially with the inside story Yugi/Yami, yet still focus on the lovers
sherabo chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
You know what I like most about this story and this chapter is the fact the diolog is so natural and flows so smoothly. I feel apart of the converstation and yet distance. It's nice...
sherabo chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Ah my poor Dragon. . . I promise the pain will go away. Music knowlege is cool.
sherabo chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
super I like the intensity Joey has over a subject that Kai is somewhat clueless. He's so jealious and its so funny its cute. Fan out there I've declared this Lily 272 day. Once you start reading her work you can't stop. Thank goodness for profiles lol...
Shaliza's Scarab chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I'm really glad that Joey was able to bring Yami back! It was great that everyone could be there for the wedding.

Thank you very much for posting this story - I can't wait for your next one!
dancing elf chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
i liked how you brought yami back, and the wedding, too

...and you had the flame swordsman in it, too :)

i'm glad that you got a new computer, and i look forward to your next story

thanks for all you put into your fics v
dancing elf chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
you put a lot of thought into what you write...the part about joey being rich and homeless points that out to me

keep up the good work
dancing elf chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
i like how you made kaiba's jealousy seem almost adorable

sorry about your 'puter...i lost a lot of stuff last month when i had to get a new hard-drive, so i can understand your frustrations. :( hope you can get things straightened out soon.

i'm patiently waiting for your next update :)
dancing elf chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
kaiba, like joey, is a public figure. he should know about what joey goes through to keep his fans happy. so he should be more understanding.

i am glad that their argument ended well, and (with joey moving in) that they are getting closer to each other, despite any problems.
Shaliza's Scarab chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Aww Seto's grumpiness is really cute! It's about time that he realised what it's like when your loved one is working until very late - I admire the fact that in your fic he's getting a taste of his own medicine. However, I still like him so I hope that they manage to work something out so that they can be with each other on a more regular basis :)

Amazing idea about the hieroglyphs and notations!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
finding musical scales in heiroglyphs is really original :)

seto is overly possessive and jealous...i hope he doesn't drive joey away with his attitude. ))):

alot of situations between the characters have already been brought into the story. i'm looking forward to them V