Reviews for and this she did say
the tiniest pyre chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Look, Cemdi, I'm /finally reviewing/! :D So. I've only read it a few dozen times or so, so I ought to have plenty to say, but if I really, truly delve into you'll just get a sobbing mass of vaguely Minnie-shaped matter, muttering things along the lines of "/oh my god oh my god oh my god it's actually perfect/", and "my best friend is a genius how does she do this holy fuck", and "i think i'm developing an inferiority complex". Erm. Nix the last one. But really Cendi, this is absolutely beautiful, as always, and your wording is flawless, as always, and /holy fuck at the seemless flow of absolute magic/, and I realized about the tenth time reading this that /it's a fucking ten sentence story/. How. /How/. Really, truly amazing, brilliant storyline, brilliant Docotr, brilliant Amy, brilliant AU, brilliant everything. Seriously, you're my favorite. Ever. Sorry, Mark Twain, your sass has been beaten by absolute marvel and I shall no longer kiss yor image every time it appears on my Kindle backscreen. Cheers, lovely.
The BW chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
(ew, gloss is half asleep and on mobile)

yes yes this is good
Proud to be Plug chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
So this makes sense, is one single scene, has a friendship pairing (I think? And if it's non-platonic, then it's a het!pairing), is not at all disturbing, and maybe even tips over into being heartwarming.

When did you get a personality transplant, Cendi?

And all of that adds up to make this my favourite one of your fics. The prose is very nice, and the colloquial, run-on nature of it works well. There are a few spelling errors and the odd comma missing, maybe it'd be best if you read over it again…

The thing with the apples was clever indeed. It took me a moment to get it, and it works very well.

And even more stand-out about this is how you've managed to write an IC-Eleventh Doctor. I've given up looking at Doctor Who fics because it is really hard to get him right, and you've managed that here.

Well done!