Reviews for Resignation
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 1/24
Despite the number of fanfic that have derived from this particular episode, I don't think I've read a good story depicting this problem before. I like it.
Lynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Glad they talked it out!
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nice response to the prompt. I could really feel the anguish that both of them were feeling in this scene and completely understood where both were coming from, as well. I thought you picked a really interesting and compelling moment as the setting for your story.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I always loved "Workforce". Well written, it was easy to picture them having this rather difficult conversation. You kept them in canon, which I always prefer. Really enjoyed reading this. Got to check your other stories.
pennyd chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story - I like how you handled Jaffen and I can imagine C wanting to move on.
Niss Trah chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is gorgeous! I've read so many of these stories that have them together while in the DQ and they rarely please me because they are so out of character. But you really captured both of them and how they would have reacted if they'd been together during this episode. Thanks for a wonderful story!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Fantastic story! A little bittersweet, a little humor, and a nice dose of fluff to go along with the angst. And definitely a creative idea!
every1ssleeping chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I'm a bit torn about this... On one hand it's very well written, on the other I would like to see some kind of acknowledgement that what was done to those with altered memories was first and foremost a violation of them, while in your story the main focus is the effect it has on Chakotay and Janeway's guilt over sleeping with someone else. Still, as I said, it's a very good story - congratulations :-)

P.S. It's "Jaffen", not "Jaffan".
Kerry J chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh that was so bittersweet! I loved the twist - I admit I didn't see it coming, but I thought you dealt with the aftermath of Quarra -if they'd been together -very well! And my heart went out for both of them and I couldn't make up my mind who I actually pity more if I had to. Great story!
badmelk chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
this was great! and a nice show of commitment as well :)
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Workforce is one of those episodes with endless possibilities for follow-up; regardless of whether one sees "J/C" as a realistic option, this was emotionally true and very nicely done.
QuantumS chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Perfect. Neither shy nor idealistic for these two characters, but just right. Stellar job!
myfavoritegame chapter 1 . 9/6/2012