Reviews for Games We Play
Harleyquinnzgotyabeat chapter 50 . 1/28/2014
Awwwh so sweet!
Daniella Consuela chapter 36 . 9/26/2013
What the fuck?! Um no...This is sick. It's twisted. Bull! I am intrigued. LOL!
Daniella Consuela chapter 35 . 9/26/2013
He is sexy. And now there's no doubt in my mind that it was Beth...but why? And did Paul have something to do with it? Yeah I'm still not dropping the feeling that he is somehow involved. The ass. But anyway. I love how AJ got a little violent there a few sentences up. I've seen AJ get violent and crazy but that was nice. LMAO! But anywho! I love how AJ is always calling Punk's mostly always him in other stories but she calls him baby so much more than he does her. That is so cute. ;) Love this thing.
Daniella Consuela chapter 34 . 9/26/2013
AJ so loves this dude. I love it. And what the hell was Beth doing around? Wasn't it just last chapter or the one before that I asked how no one knew about them? That they weren't that sneaky? Ha Ha. Look at me. We seem to be in tune at times. But yeah...I don't trust Beth. Why is she such a bitch? Does she just hate AJ or does she still harbor feelings for Punk? And that's messed up that she used him for her career. How could you use Punk?! Wonder how this is gonna go now.
Daniella Consuela chapter 33 . 9/26/2013
I didn't think it was him. It has to be Paul the more I think about it. The more I read the more I think it was him...can't wait till Punk finds out.
Daniella Consuela chapter 32 . 9/26/2013
Uh yeah...they really have. Thank you for this chapter. :D It was much appreciated and needed. And I just feel like that last sentence was like foreshadowing for bad. God I'm worried again. This chapter was so cute with Punk and Colt and him and AJ but oh man...And I've been thinking over the past few chapters Punk and AJ have never really been to to sneaky with their meetings has no one figured it out? But I'm glad they haven't...or have they. Awesome chapter. Another favorite.
Daniella Consuela chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
Cena?! What?! How? What? Why?
Daniella Consuela chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
It wasn't Daniel least I don't think it was. I mean it is kind of obvious it's Paul but then again it's almost to obvious so who is it? Damn...must read more.
Daniella Consuela chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Awwwww. I love it. This Punk is the Punk I love. Keep it this way for awhile. But again I look at the chapters and I know that's not going to happen. -Sigh- What else can you through my way lady? ;)
Daniella Consuela chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
Awaiting what's going to happen...
Daniella Consuela chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
... ... I don't even know what to say...but this chapter was electric! Wow! I loved it so much! You are doing so well with this story! Er...did. I just love this. Awesome job babe, awesome.
Daniella Consuela chapter 26 . 9/26/2013
Daniella Consuela chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
Oh damn...This is getting so freakin' good. :D
Daniella Consuela chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Um..what? -Scratches Back of Head in Confusion-
Daniella Consuela chapter 23 . 9/26/2013
Whoa what?! Love? I mean I know he still loved her but he voiced it! Oh my god! What does this mean? And can I just say wooo?! -Fans Self- That was hot! You always know how to write hot sex scenes. I'm envious. But seriously what does this mean? I feel so bad for Punk. I remember that night. I was so worried for Jerry. :( And one more thing! What the hell is up with Paul?! Ugh...can't stand him.