Reviews for If Only for the Night
Nella Siphron chapter 10 . 3/6
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I am addicted to this story, please continue it. For the love of all that is good in the world i need to read more of your beautiful chapters.
Shodow17 chapter 10 . 3/6
ooomggggg the cuteness lvl has just gone off the cuteness meter! really well writen i saw few to no errors (mostly cuz i was sooo hooked on the story i noticed nothing else) please update again soon! i CRAVE mooooore :3 lol please please please. i love it and cant wait to see how the story continues *hopes for more fluff'n'stuff*
Anime Elvengirl chapter 10 . 3/6
Wow nice. I totally did not expect another updaye, good on ya. Very nicely written. Keep it up ;)
Shodow17 chapter 9 . 3/5
eeeeeeeek! getting really good! the gironatsu fluff is fab and sexy. cant wait for more ;3 i hope u update again very soon!
Anime Elvengirl chapter 9 . 3/4
YAY updated. Its about time!, however a litle short but good overall!
Mokenda chapter 9 . 3/3
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGICAN'TSTOPGRINNINGTHISISSOPERFECTFFFFFFFFFFF

I'm so happy to see that you updated. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter ;w;
Himaru chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
You amazing person! This story was icantbleiveitsodamncute beautiful! You made all of the pairings heart melting and sweet!
IloveGiroro chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
That is awesome I hope you add more chapters to this
Anime Elvengirl chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
LOLOLOLOLOL I am sooo happy you added Nyororo that is perfect. Update soon please _
Anime Elvengirl chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
OMG MOAR! I am loving this pairing as well right now! Tamama finally got his wish. Keep it up!
Anime Elvengirl chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Holy crap! 33 this was amazing to read! I love these two characters specifically.
Anime Elvengirl chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
OMG I am internally Squeeing! I think more of these chapters are needed!
Anime Elvengirl chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Awww sooo cute! forgot to review several chapters lol.
GiroGirl723 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
PLEASE update! Pretty please?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
UPDATE PLZ! And going back to chapter 6... I'm not a KururuXAki hater or anything, but... another comment made me realize this... Kururu? Fuyuki and Natsumi's potential stepdad? *shudder*
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »